Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am sorry but I cannot concern myself with deciding on who is a fit and proper person to decide who should eat ice cream, the procedure to be followed now is that the person in control of the scoop should certify that the person receiving the bowl is fit and proper.

Ah, now, do you mean that the person is fit and proper to receive the bowl, the contents of the bowl, or previous contents of the bowl, or another as yet undefined quantum?

And assuming the contents of the bowl is ice cream, will there come a point when the natural liquidation of the ice cream becomes inevitable?

Gotta say Brian Kennedy was good to his word. Since the last BK deal was turned down I can't remember seeing him mentioned at all?

I really want to know what Brian Kennedy has to say about all this...

That's a bit spooky ::unsure::lol:

Today, Duff & Phelps released the results of the 20th April creditors' meeting. It is clear that the resolutions, as they stand, are now as modified by HMRC, rather than as originally framed by Duff & Phelps. As is not surprising in this saga, matters are not clear yet.

There is some discussion about whether or not the resolutions allow a sale of the assets of Rangers to Charles Green without further creditor approval. I frankly do not see the point of the tightening up of the Resolutions, unless it gives HMRC power to "interfere". Why would they have revised the Resolutions to put in place their own liquidator, if only to allow a sale of assets at an alleged knockdown price? I think there is enough ambiguity, as I mention below, to meet the requirement of HMRC which is that a CVA needs to be approved by creditors; an asset sale needs to approved by creditors; and if those options are gone, because Mr Green walks away, then BDO come in as liquidators.

http://scotslawthoug...ng-on-20-april/

Really enjoy your blog ( the bits i understand biggrin.gif ) but it has been very interesting to see the inner workings of what has been said. This particular one really shows, despite H&D trying to claim otherwise, HMRC has kept control of this situation from the outset which has maybe led to the many delays we have seen over the piece.

It will be interesting to see what comes of the Green vs Whyte share agreement. Unless it is on paper in a water tight agreement i suspect green may have lost his £2.

Ah, now, do you mean that the person is fit and proper to receive the bowl, the contents of the bowl, or previous contents of the bowl, or another as yet undefined quantum?

And assuming the contents of the bowl is ice cream, will there come a point when the natural liquidation of the ice cream becomes inevitable?

Is there someone lined up to put in the hundreds and thousands needed to form a newco(ne)??

Time for you to wake up and smell the coffee.

The CVA will be rejected, the SFA and SFL will hand down heavy punishments for your clubs cheating and HMRC will win the BTC, Charles Green will do a bolter and Rangers will die, they will no longer exist.

Someone responsible ( a rarity at Ibrox I know) does know what's going to happen, I'm told by an enlightened friend (who is also a hvn) that a Lanarkshire based 2nd Division club has already been sounded out about becoming a newco rangers of sorts, HMRC under no circumstances will agree to the CVA and will have Rangers assets seized and liquidated, Charles Green will disappear off the scene and despite Doncasters best efforts the EBT, coupled with the BTC nonsense will see the end of Rangers.

To be honest, it's no more than your vile institution deserve, they've been cheating in this country for so long as I can remember.

I do so hope you are wrong.:o

As that story has been doing the rounds at Broomfield for a couple of months now.Our chairman is a known bun fan,a rumoured seat on a new Rangers board.The fact we have no debt,and if that joker Greenback gets Ibrox for pennies,it may just be coming true.

Some may say it is karma over what we did for buying up Clydebank.Difference is we went tits up trying to fund a new stadium to meet the ever goal post changing SPL's criteria.We certainly didn't find ourselves in this position by not paying the tax man.

Forgive me, i'm not up to speed but is it not the case that if the CVA is rejected then they will form a newco and the SPL/SFA will bend over and wave them straight back into to SPL with nothing more than a slap on the wrist?

Or is it being taken out the hands of Duff and Duffer and given to some new HMRC friendly receivers who will fire them down the tubes? That would be nice....

Two's company, and all that. The boys would be concentrating on other things :unsure:

I'm beginning to think that I'd actually like to see Cheryl Cole fucked by a donkey..........is that wrong ? ph34r.gif

imagine that tape making it onto Denis Norton's "before they were famous" show ! tongue.gif