Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm pretty sure when Craigy (legend) Whyte was drawing up the master plan for all this and when King took over in March 2015 Rangers were supposed to be cruising into the top flight.

What's the new plan then?

They still are. I think the Kincarcrash said words to that effect on here the other day. Sevco's mighty draw at Falkirk and Hearts scraping a win over wee Cowden are par for the course.

Nectar

Thank god the mods opened the BRALT again :rolleyes:

i like the way you've been counting down to the egm like its xmas. But what happens if you get your great pressie you've always wanted and its broken after just 1 day.

You can actually taste the seethe.

I'm worried if you believe that all is rosy now and it's back to the 9 in a row days.

Didn't Sevco fans think the worst was over in summer 2012 when you started at Brechin in the Ramsdens cup and had a huge warchest to see you through to milk and honey land?

Very good ... it's taken him 5 months to return after running ... now what's he going to do exactly?

he'll look at the books and sh£t himself at the costs of running this company Edited by scottxs

In conversation with an older brother last night. He isn't in the country often, but still buys his rangers season ticket.

I asked him why he wanted the current board out.

He said he was sick of the crooks, spivs, and conmen running his club into the ground.

I asked what the alternative was.

Dave King, he said.

And that is why I can still slag my brothers and their fellow berz, and I still get to point & laugh.

Other than the new club folding, they want the same as me.

Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it! The script writers have been doing nothing of late. Bring it on.

I see the resident berrz have returned to post-IPO mode. Over confidence, bravado, arrogance even. :o

Time will tell, but they will just twist, turn and squirm and delete old posts as per usual. I expect to see more of these :king

Unless something unexpected happens, of course........................

You can actually taste the seethe.

Not only do I not understand why King is so revered by 'Rangers' fans and, indeed, the Scottish press - I also don't understand why non-'Rangers' supporters should be seething at his appointment !?

He seems, from the 'outside' anyhoo, to be worth the watching !

I thought the American dude that rolled into town a few months back seemed like a good bet, he just seemed to be in it for the buzz of getting a team/company into a position to be winning stuff !?

It has taken three long years but in ..5 short days and we have our club back. We have our club in the hands of people who have Rangers best interest at heart. Nobody thinks things are going to be easy but at last we are on the right road with the one man who can unite the fans and one we trust with our clubs future.

It has taken three long years but in ..5 short days and we have our club back. We have our club in the hands of people who have Rangers best interest at heart. Nobody thinks things are going to be easy but at last we are on the right road with the one man who can unite the fans and one we trust with our clubs future.

Surely it's a lot more than three years since Rangers was in the hands of people with the club's best interests at heart. No?

Well, you're almost certainly wrong about "three long years", "5 short days", "we", "our club", "back", "people who have Rangers' best interest at heart", "the right road" and "we can trust", but credit where it's due on the fan-uniting thing.

Why are the greeners and the diddies frothing at the mouth over tonights reports?

Nothings in the bag yet and uncle Mikey may pull a flanker, settle down and show a little patience.

Hopefully king has succeeded where others have previously failed...

Well, you're almost certainly wrong about "three long years", "5 short days", "we", "our club", "back", "people who have Rangers' best interest at heart", "the right road" and "we can trust", but credit where it's due on the fan-uniting thing.

I was right about you being a bigot.

I was wondering if anyone on this site could give me some guidance on the following scenario? The large award winning building firm that I worked for has been liquidated after going into administration and owing money to other businesses and individuals. A new group of people have come forward who want to start a new building Company, using more or less the same name as the liquidated Company, using the Liquidated Company's premises and employing a lot of the liquidated Company's workers. Bearing in mind that none of the new Directors were involved with the liquidated Company and none of the liquidated Company's debts were paid to creditors would it be correct for this new Company to claim to be the former award winning Company and display these awards on their premises.

Thank-you in anticipation of your guidance on this matter.

Hopefully king has succeeded where others have previously failed...

I too, am hopeful of this outcome. Most sensible folk would have realised an EGM was a costly & relatively pointless exercise. Best to let new spivs start their turn at the wheel.

No seethe, but some quiet contentment & a wry smile.

And lots of pointing & dollops of laughing.

If we don't go up through the play offs this year, then fair enough!

Get the shite sorted with the board then have another crack next season.

They don't want us back, F*ck the lot of em, they know its coming and they will f*ckin hate it when we arrive!

Follow Follow

If we don't go up through the play offs this year, then fair enough!

Get the shite sorted with the board then have another crack next season.

They don't want us back, F*ck the lot of em, they know its coming and they will f*ckin hate it when we arrive!

Follow Follow

Same old shite :lol:

Classy Bigot :lol: