Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A return to the glory days of the 80's or more the same from the northern underachievers?

Either or but with no Celtic/sevco in scottish football? That's a result. (Good to see that the cheeks are in solidarity mode though.)

What the f**k is going on at Ibrox? It is a ridiculous to put The Rangers in the 1st division and should not even have been considered a serious suggestion. We are a laughing stock as it is without all this fannying about!!!

FFS it is about time people at the club just bit the bullet. Stop fking about and apply to the SFL at the bottom tier like any other new club would have to!!!

This has been allowed to drag on for far too long. The SFA should have come in and banged some heads together and had this over and done with weeks ago!! Ther are probably 5 or 6 teams not 100% certain where they will be playing next season. That simply cannot be good for anyone.

I am away on holiday next Wednesday...Do i pay for the season tickets before i go? Will i have a team to support by the time i go? Will they be there when i get back?

I now read The Fat b*****d Dingwall wants the support to pay for his seat on the Ibrox board with their own money as the RST once again launch a fan buy out of the club. I would ask does this man have no shame but i already know the answer :rolleyes:

What the f**k is going on at Ibrox? It is a ridiculous to put The Rangers in the 1st division and should not even have been considered a serious suggestion. We are a laughing stock as it is without all this fannying about!!!

FFS it is about time people at the club just bit the bullet. Stop fking about and apply to the SFL at the bottom tier like any other new club would have to!!!

This has been allowed to drag on for far too long. The SFA should have come in and banged some heads together and had this over and done with weeks ago!! Ther are probably 5 or 6 teams not 100% certain where they will be playing next season. That simply cannot be good for anyone.

I am away on holiday next Wednesday...Do i pay for the season tickets before i go? Will i have a team to support by the time i go? Will they be there when i get back?

I now read The Fat b*****d Dingwall wants the support to pay for his seat on the Ibrox board with their own money as the RST once again launch a fan buy out of the club. I would ask does this man have no shame but i already know the answer :rolleyes:

What ?...all 5 of them ? :rolleyes:

Had to google who that is! Still don't know if this a compliment or an insult. However it's probably an insult. :(

Shes a Irish novelist , say no moredry.gif

Edit; missed a letter 'n' just icase Dee was watching

Edited by SlipperyP

Never underestimate Celtic Craig, behind the scenes they'll be lobbying like mad.

Never underestimate who celtic have behind the scenes. 2 of the Richest men involved in football.

Exactly it's a bloody shambles from start to finish. Most fans accept that we have to start again and rebuild, no matter how long it takes.

Sucks now throwing his weight behind John Brown and his 'friends' bid as the real deal. Just what is wrong with our fans groups?

I feel now the battle to give Rangers a good kicking has been won.

It's now a question of sitting back and observing how the hell they are going to put out a team, and where, next year.

Anything now is an anti climax I think, even them starting up again in the Third. Maybe not existing at all would top anything that has gone before. But we're half-expecting that now too.

Is there anything that would shock us now in this saga?

They haven't been punished yet except for a minor fine and a 10 point deduction so how can it be won? Everything else the UEFA 3 year etc is not a punishment its the rules and is from their own making, no one else's. They still need to be punished even if they do end up in Div3 that it is not a punishment, it is because of their own financial incompetence.

Div3 with a 15 point deduction would be a punishment but 15 points is what the SFL hands out when you can't field a team of players for one game well its what the Accies got in 2000. Way there squad is going then Div3 and -60 point at start of first season then -45 next season then -30 next season then -15 next season would to me be justice. A scaled 150 point deduction over 4 years.

I feel now the battle to give Rangers a good kicking has been won.

It's now a question of sitting back and observing how the hell they are going to put out a team, and where, next year.

Anything now is an anti climax I think, even them starting up again in the Third. Maybe not existing at all would top anything that has gone before. But we're half-expecting that now too.

Is there anything that would shock us now in this saga?

The Record headline "Ally McCoist leaves Ibrox to take-up the Spurs job" would be quite an eyebrow raiser

:D:lol::D:blink:

Rangers Media finally talking about fan ownership. Reminder to xRangers supporters, St. Mirren's fan takeover has been taken about 3 years to get 900 people to actually agree on something in a process akin to herding cats and the outcome is still far from decided... you lot have what, a week or two?