Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Still stunned after reading Gordon Waddle's tweet that Killie's Michael Johnston is to go on the SPL Board. :o

First post, was going to save it until tomorrow. I do think though we have just found out why he abstained...... Personally I would love Vladimir Romanov on the board, he would take no sh!t

The No vote will be won but the war will continue. The SPL will attempt to draft an SPL2 in double-quick-time - the next 7 days? So there is still a lot of fighting to do. Let's not get complacent but rally for the Final Battle - No to SPL2!

The No vote will be won but the war will continue. The SPL will attempt to draft an SPL2 in double-quick-time - the next 7 days? So there is still a lot of fighting to do. Let's not get complacent but rally for the Final Battle - No to SPL2!

With so many intending to vote no, who is going to play in this SPL2? The rump Clubs from SFL3 and a few juniors to make up the numbers? It would look ridiculous.

Somewhere about 3 pages back was a statement from RST and ringpiece extraordinare Dingwall. Anyway he compared the support Regan and the SFA had given Rangers (sic) to the support Portsmouth had got from the FA. Ignoring the obvious was it this Portsmouth he was talking about who actually still exist yet face penalties this coming season but may not even be granted entry to League One and they haven't even liquidated yet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18816436

Edited by glasgow-sheep

More to the point why is a guy who openly mocked the deaths of 66 people going to be on the show.

P.S Cosgrove lost the plot when auld Archie showed up his lack of football knowledge.

He didn't mock them - he was unaware of the significance of the statue. And you know it.

Cosgrove showed Airchie up for the dinosaur apologist that he is. And you know it.

You promised to f**k off from this forum months ago. And you know it.

BTW, how long before Charlie Boy takes that statue of the old clogger down the scrappy to get it weighed in? And no, I'm not mocking any dead people. Just pointing out what kind of person got the custody of the gold teeth from the corpse of your dead - yes, dead - club, and is now counting on your sentimental attachment to the carcase to make himself a few quid before he fucks off to his retirement home in a villa in Market Weighton.

Fud.

I think the worst bit of the show tonight was the Daily Mail reporter repeating the myth that if the vote goes against newco 'the SFA will come in and change things'. How often is this sort of statement going to go unchallenged. The idea that Regan has the power to do this or create an SPL2 at the drop of the hat is ludicrous yet these idiots repeat it without thought.

Just once I'd like someone to ask 'where in the SFA rule book does it give the SFA chief executive the power to do this?'

With so many intending to vote no, who is going to play in this SPL2? The rump Clubs from SFL3 and a few juniors to make up the numbers? It would look ridiculous.

The majority so far have voted No. But there are still plenty who haven't declared and some that may do an about turn if enough pieces of silver are produced. I hope I am wrong but I dont see this finishing tomorrow. However the best way to finish it tomorrow would be a vote of No confidence in Regan and leave him in a completely untenable position and out the door within the next week. . Let's hope Clyde or RR call for that.

He's a proper journo, the panel was v one sided.

Now here's a point of order - check out the closing statement on the RepScot item at 18.30 - 'tomorrow could be Black Friday for Scottish football'. So - does that mean it will be that if Rangers get into SFL1 - or if they get put in SFL3 - or everyone overriden by the SFA and newco put back in the SPL? I think we can guess what the statement meant (by a BBC employee) so editorial bias is shown. Get on the phone after you check it out

http://www.bbc.co.uk...and_12_07_2012/

Ill give it a watch tomorrow.

Hopefully it means they get denied the sfl license and there is not need for any other vote tomorrow!. So really it should be champagne friday?

As soon as the show started and they had the two routes going to either sfl1 or oblivion (dont think it was oblivion but was along those lines) you could just tell this was going to be a run of the mill joke of a debate. The only person to make a single valid comment was Tomo and they just tried to move on as quickly as possible from them. I hope he went to the back and enlightened them to how much they are delusional twats!