What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

1979 Werner Herzog remake of..

Nosferatu, The Vampyre

herzog+6.jpg

The pic tells you all you need to know. Creepy and atmospheric rather than full of gore/terror. Really odd scene of a male visitor to Dracula's castle cutting his finger and Dracula sucking the cut and seeming to get quite randy at the sight of blood, with the spooked visitor backing away from him and the viewer not knowing if Drac plans to kill him/rape him/suck his finger or a bit of all three.  

Really odd scene of a male visitor to Dracula's castle cutting his finger and Dracula sucking the cut and seeming to get quite randy at the sight of blood, with the spooked visitor backing away from him and the viewer not knowing if Drac plans to kill him/rape him/suck his finger or a bit of all three.  

Doesn't Willam Defoe do something similar in Shadow of the Vampire?

Might be getting them mixed up TBH. I do love some monstrous vampires though; f**k yer Twilight pish   :P

Doesn't Willam Defoe do something similar in Shadow of the Vampire?

Might be getting them mixed up TBH. I do love some monstrous vampires though; f**k yer Twilight pish   :P

Not seen it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189998/ but sounds good. Was on a day trip to Whitby as a kid and my sister had just finished telling me that it's where Dracula comes ashore, disguised as a black dog. Bang on cue, a big black dog comes bounding up towards me from the castle. I think my heart rate is still raised 30 years later. 

I see Kaa the snake is voiced by Scarlett Johansson. Was Kaa not a guy?!

Yeah, but for the fleeting appearance it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Batman v superman.

I went into this thinking horrific. But to be honest its bloated with a lot of story but i thought it was actually quite good in lots of parts.

I thought a young lex luthor was a great idea showing his dorky people persona and his private dark persona was clever.

Wonder woman was wrong.

The bat vs man part was too short but beside that its a building block. It could do with a follow up being sharply out the stable

Hardcore Henry. Basically watching a mate play a FPS on a big screen. OTT, bizzare and really not sure what was happening half the time.

7/10(mostly because of Jimmy)

I'm swithering over wether I should go and see that or not...

It's made by the same people who made the "Bad Motherfucker" video...

I'm not sure if the joke can be stretched out for an hour and a half though...

Ex Machina (8/10)

Crackin sci-fi stuff, has kept me thinking way past the credits. Excellent tension, suspense and red herrings. Shows what can be done with a very minimal cast with one basic location.

Love & Mercy - 8/10. Biopic about Brian Wilson. Paul Giamatti is excellent as Eugene Landy (albeit its the type of role he's used to playing - essentially a psychotic menacing b*****d). The film is just making me even more excited to see him playing Pet Sounds next month, regardless of the fact that hes essentially a vegetable on a stool papped in front of a keyboard now.

Midnight Special

Didnt like it at all. Thought it was too slow, the cast sort of mumbled their lines, story never really took off and we dont seem to get much of an explanation for anything thats going on. Disappointing considering the talent of some of the cast which included Joel Edgerton, Michael Shannon and Adam Driver