What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Terminator 2:Judgement Day - 8/10

Had been years since I last watched it and it was on Film Four. Still a great action film and despite John Connor being a wee bit annoying at times, I still loved it after a ten year break from seeing it last. Shame they fucked it all up after this film. Shouldve really stopped.

Matchstick Men

Have seen this a few times but my girlfriend hand't so we put it on this afternoon. Given some of his films, Nicolas Cage comes in for criticism and mockery in equal measures, but I think he is very good in this film (as is Sam Rockwell)

A very watchable con artist movie, and an enjoyable film for a Saturday afternoon.

6/10

The Straight Story - 8/10

Film about an elderly man who, when hearing his estranged brother has suffered a stroke, decides to travel hundreds of miles to be with him, on his lawnmower.

I really enjoyed it. As u might expect, it's quite slow, but it's just beautiful.

Loved it too. Probably the only normal david lynch film and his best

The Man With The Iron Fists: 7/10

A Kung Fu B Movie starring The RZA of the Wu Tang Clan in the title role. He plays a blacksmith in a Chinese village who makes weapons for opposing clans. He gets his lower arms cut off by Dave Batista who plays Bronze Body (he can turn his body into bronze) and with the help of Russel Crowe, playing a character called Mr Knife, he creates the eponymous iron fists. They and another dude go and kick ass. Lucy Lui also stars

Captain Phillips

I decided to not go and see this when it was on at the cinema, the trailer didn't really grab me and I kind of thought that it might end up a tad boring. However I borrowed the DVD and watched it this afternoon and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was gripping all the way through and the two hour running time flew by.

8/10