Peep Show

nelsjfc

Agree with Malkmus on this one. Didn't really work, particularly with the Jeremy going gay bit. I know he's always been a bit of a sexual loon, but going from straight to just "oh gay sex" in one episode didn't work for me.

Agree with Malkmus on this one. Didn't really work, particularly with the Jeremy going gay bit. I know he's always been a bit of a sexual loon, but going from straight to just "oh gay sex" in one episode didn't work for me.

He isn't though. He mentions at some point that he's slept with more men than Sophie the first time they hook up. Thought that episode was a bit all over the place but it was much better when it was getting it right than the week before which felt like I was trying too hard to be "classic Peep Show".

I'm just wondering why you were thinking of those videos you posted ? Why did they make you think of the episode this week?

Because they were arguing about the heating. It was virtually a whole conversation that already existed but which actually had some humour when it appeared the first time.

Jeremy's fascination with anal ("the copernicus of the anus" is hilarious) was an ironic piece of foreshadowing, mind you.

Yeah its funny as f**k, they have had a few years to think about it though so are obviously going to link old classics back into it

Its somewhat disturbing how old they now look, its borderline acceptable to be a total moron up until 35 maybe but they must be 45, Jez is a total wreck still !!