NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

54 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Hmmm, where else do the Jaguars play regularly? 

The irony being thay for most of their existence the Jags would still have been unable to fill a 12,000 seat stadium and this move wouldn't have mattered one iota

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Pretty sure they learned their lesson last season, Broncos will have zero prime time games… that suits me

There's a leak of the Bills schedule posted online a few hours ago that ties in with everything officially confirmed so far that has Bills vs Broncos as MNF on week 10, 13 November. 

If true, Bills have 4 night games which isn't too bad. Week 1 @ Jets, then weeks 8-10 vs Tampa (TNF), @ Cincy (SNF) and the aforementioned vs Broncos on MNF. 

Edited by Fuctifano

19 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Monday night schedule

IMG_6643.jpeg

Good, just one MNF game for me then. I have to go to the office on a Tuesday so I can never watch MNF games.

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Have you seen Barry Sanders hall of fame introduction from his dad? Absolutely superb 

Aye. His dad was right. Barry was great, but he didn't trample straight over DT's the way Jimmy Brown did.

Edited by Boo Khaki