NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I like a ridiculous 'top' list as much as anyone, but this is just utterly wild - 

Any WR list that doesn't have Rice #1 is a fucking nonsense to start with, and no Calvin Johnson either just amplifies it. Does Metcalf know anything at all about the NFL?

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I've been watching the Quarterback doc on Netflix, could they have picked a more dull individual than Kirk Cousins? 

I was thinking the same thing.

I’ve only watched 3 episodes so far and I’m sure it’s just the way it’s been filmed but they all seem like very lonely individuals, partners excluded.

On 15/07/2023 at 12:11, johnnydun said:

Rumours of DA Hopkins coming to the Titans, huge if true, we missed a competent WR last season. Pity we still have Tannehill throwing though.

Confirmed on a 2 year deal worth, potentially, up to $32 million.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Aye in the AFC South. Never quite as shite as the Texans.

I reckon the Jags win it. Close bretween Colts and Titans.

Just now, jagfox said:

I reckon the Jags win it. Close bretween Colts and Titans.

Dunno like, I'm still optimistic Tannehill has at least 1 half decent/lucky season in him, coupled with Henry, Hopkins, Burks, a decent Defence and a change in O line coaching we might do OK.

Jacobs looks like he's not signing. 

Well, who in their right mind would? Dreadful management, coaching hasn't got a clue, mostly shite roster, 2-15 season ahead*.

I love my Raiders!

*will beat the Broncos twice.

On 14/07/2023 at 12:27, johnnydun said:

I've been watching the Quarterback doc on Netflix, could they have picked a more dull individual than Kirk Cousins? 

I’m struggling with it. I’m a sucker for American sports documentaries, but can’t get into this one. Cousins is dull, but so is Mariota. And Mahomes…he’s like a fifteen year old kid, I’m stunned. For such an accomplished athlete, he seems so green. 

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

I’m struggling with it. I’m a sucker for American sports documentaries, but can’t get into this one. Cousins is dull, but so is Mariota. And Mahomes…he’s like a fifteen year old kid, I’m stunned. For such an accomplished athlete, he seems so green. 

It’s his Mrs I’m struggling with. She’s a fuckin moron