NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Oh great. The Aaron Rodgers show 

They don't seem to enthused either. They have their own in-house show, One Jets Drive which is similar.

Also Saleh and his coaches feel they have a shot at the Superbowl and don't want to give anything away.

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

Also Saleh and his coaches feel they have a shot at the Superbowl and don't want to give anything away.

The Jets won't even make the playoffs this year.  Talk about the Superbowl is like me thinking Peterhead might win the Scottish Cup.

On 12/07/2023 at 18:05, jagfox said:

They don't seem to enthused either. They have their own in-house show, One Jets Drive which is similar.

They'll have to get out of that Division first. I think they're a good shout for a WC, but I can't see them topping the Bills and taking the Division. Miami I think should be competing for a WC, and I don't see the Pats being as honking again, so even if the Jets perform well I still think they might be pushed to win more than 10-11 games, and the way the playoffs are tilted towards Division winners that would make progressing really tough.

Haven’t been in this thread for a bit… Jets. Think they might have a shot at the Super Bowl. I read that right, didn’t I? They’re in an AFC with Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills.

I need a lie down, and a very strong drink. A very, very, strong drink. Checks calendar, nope, isn’t April 1st.

Edited by pozbaird

i can see Rodgers being this seasons Russell Wilson, he will walk all over Hackett and do what he wants to do and it will end in Jets tears.

They have a fairly tough schedule and are in a division with the Bills, Dolphins and Pats. they might come 3rd or 2nd if Tua can't play the whole season, maybe even 4th if Bill can drag the Pats through. Can't say i have been overly convinced with Salah as a HC, he likes to blame others for his teams failings and i am waiting for them to start the season 0-6 and blame Hard Knocks for it.

Up to their Bye week

Bills

Cowboys (a)

Pats

Chiefs

Broncos (a)

Eagles

They could go 0-6 there or at best 2-4

33 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Tiffany Rivers is pregnant, again. Phil getting on for Cromartie numbers.

#topshagger

Came on to post this because of the tweet at the bottom of Schefter's announcement :lol: