Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

21 hours ago, AJF said:

Glorious, glorious reading. I was wondering how long it would take for Celtic fans to shift away from their 'Shoot the Board' mentality to one of 'Rangers have financially doped - we're the victims' and Phil has certainly got that ball rolling.

I'd also like to make a few more comments:

1. He claims Rangers currently have a team which they cannot afford. Celtic are in the exact same position in the sense that the level of their operating costs will result in a loss without a marquee player sale or a Champions League windfall, as demonstrated by their most recent accounts.
  2. He claims Rangers currently owe HMRC millions. HMRC have allowed a deferral of tax payments, something which Celtic have also taken advantage of, as demonstrated by their most recent accounts. This does not fit his narrative however.
  3. Long may your hurt and anguish continue.

This guy complains about Celtic supporting Rangers in order to maintain the Old Firm rivalry and dominance for commercial ends, and actually spends half his blogs referring to Rangers. He never has anything good to say about them and focuses on all their shortcomings (of which there are a few). Kettle, black etc.

The other half of his blogs are  about Ireland and how bad and nasty the British are. 

Clearly he will attract a certain type of reader. Confirmation bias in regular operation here.

1 minute ago, The Marly said:

The guy on the 67 Hail Hail YouTube channel reckons that if they let 10IAR slip they'll struggle to sell 30,000 season tickets next season (they sold over 50,000 this season).
GFITW right enough.

Wouldn't surprise me. Mind under Delia they had to close the top tier. Winning everything in sight was apparently too boring for many of them, yet now that they've failed to win a few games it's tears and potentially closing the top tier again.

They need to make up their minds.

Wouldn't surprise me. Mind under Delia they had to close the top tier. Winning everything in sight was apparently too boring for many of them, yet now that they've failed to win a few games it's tears and potentially closing the top tier again.
They need to make up their minds.
Back then, they were looking in the mirror and their reflection wasn't there. It was hilariously grubbing about the lower leagues. Their identity was lost.

Now their identity is back, but all of a sudden it looks like they will finally get one over on them, many thousands of them will show themselves to be utter shitebags who were only in it to go one better than Rangers. I would say for the vast majority of arse cheek fans (Aye, vast. Come at me arse cheeks) it's as much about hating the other club as it is about love for their own.

Its going to be fucking hilarious to watch them abandoning their club in their droves.

4 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Top trolling by the Celtic board, we don’t give a shit what you think but give us your money, will they be doing a special on Celtic fences this Christmas.

Buy your official celtic sharks...

H159c803333ba47cdbf9d04095b33e8afG.jpg

Rangers winning = Celtic conspiracy Celtic fans revert to type next up blame the SFA and Media. Nothing to do with selling their best players to the EPL every year and buying average ones to replace them hoping a couple come good and will be sellable to the EPL. Nothing to do with appointing the cheap option as manager in Neil Lennon or bringing in Shane Duffy as he’s a good Derry lad so will shift a few shirts never mind the fact he was totally wrong for their high line defence.

I seriously question their fitness levels at Celtic as they don’t look sharp and how the hell is Griffiths still not fit in December? Celtic have only themselves to blame for this as they’ve been asleep at the wheel and coasting. Last season was a warning to them until Rangers collapsed after January and they can’t rely on that every year. Rangers were always going to throw everything bar the kitchen sink at stopping 10IAR.

Popcorn [emoji897]

2 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

He was underthinking. A top skill amongst the green parka squad.

I thought he was going to say the fans would riot or go for the board but naw it's "go bust". Surely in part of this grand conspiracy they could've let celtc at least get to the league cup final?