Reasons to be Cheerful

Three types of worstcunts in Dumfries are drivers in general, middle-aged women and Audi drivers.

I was parked outside a shop today and had to do a 3 point turn. There was a car coming but it was a fair distance away. By the time I turned, the car coming in the opposite direction was beginning to slow down (she must have been bombing down the road as she was that far away when I started) so I was going to wave to acknowledge her slowing down (even though she must have been speeding in the first place) but as I went to pass her I noticed her looking at me and shaking her head in disgust. This enraged me as she didn't have to slam on the brakes and it was a legitimate move (had she not been clearly speeding). So my reaction was clearly something that had been simmering and this middle-aged Audi driver received the brunt. As she was shaking her head in disgust we were parallel and I shouted "Aw geeza minute ya fucking cow" which she clearly lipread as her facial expression was an absolute picture. Below is the closest reaction I can find to hers.

http://2f854f0c2f9f201003ddce66feea9046.gif

You going where I used to be? If so, you'll enjoy it, it's at least pretty varied.

That's the main thing for me, I felt I was stagnating where I was so put my name in the hat.

My manager doesn't know yet because they're on holiday, going to be #scenes when she realises.

Pub* barmen who stand behind the bar cleaning glasses in shirt and tie. Far better than some wifey that doesn't notice you're wanting served because he's too engrossed in her Take a Break.

*ie. not the false hipster, trying-too-hard, uber-gelled hair, trying to be Steven Thomson on Sportscene champagne bar type ****s.