Reasons to be Cheerful

48 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm against caps being worn with the peaks flat. Understand it was the 80's and it was the fashion but 'woo' .. WTF. :lol:

Looking happy in the photo, Philps. Good to see!

He had a jingle on radio 2 (back in the day) that went "woo! Gary davies on your radio!". I was sober however,  as i only had one pint at the venue , as did the wife. The 2 pints came to £15.20.... 

People peeking around pillars / corners in news programmes which have the offices visible in the background.

[I wonder if Jenny has any of those homemade cooki... ah f***, they're still live]

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

People peeking around pillars / corners in news programmes which have the offices visible in the background.

[I wonder if Jenny has any of those homemade cooki... ah f***, they're still live]

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

One day work left, then a long weekend

Magic. With the shift rotation in my place you get a 5 day weekend every 3rd week. Lovely stuff.

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

One day work left, then a long weekend

You aff for my birthday anaw? I'm not even Scott but you're treating me like a son. 🥰

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Got tickets for the Como game tonight. Win and they're in Serie A. Buzzing for it!

Forza Como 💙🤍

Who would be the Scottish equivalent of Como, just to give us an idea of how impressive this is?

On the surface, they seem maybe like a Livingston-y club, albeit without the cruel murder of another club to facilitate their birth.

35 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Who would be the Scottish equivalent of Como, just to give us an idea of how impressive this is?

On the surface, they seem maybe like a Livingston-y club, albeit without the cruel murder of another club to facilitate their birth.

In fairness, they're a "project" with Cesc Fabregas at the helm and Thierry Henry among others investing. Probably Queens Park of last year.

9 hours ago, The Naitch said:

This country is stunning, really don’t appreciate it enough…

IMG_7694.thumb.jpeg.aa7ceacc3f00d90e660cb152aa596f37.jpeg

In the last couple of years we've had relatives from the USA visit, and it's only when you take them sight seeing do you realise how beautiful Scotland is. Without the reason of showing someone, you just ignore what's around you.

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Como promoted cos Venezia shit the bed and lost to the fifteenth-placed team.

Correct. Not the best way to go up but take it though. 

IMG_20240510_203100.jpg