Reasons to be Cheerful

Thursday night waiting on the tide to launch..

10574327_822541507786607_700313584014120

And starting the repairs today whilst throwing sticks in the water for the dug :)

10412029_822541537786604_428692169699286

10353117_822541564453268_576294128150895

Good man! She's a fine craft :)

Don't listen to Sarge......he's more of an infantry man than us Navy #bois! ;)

I'm moving down south in a month or so, and I've just noticed that one of my favourite authors is doing a book launch in the place I'm moving to about a week after I get there. Pleasing.

JK Rowling?

Had a great day yesterday watching a few of my mates play Gary Anderson at darts.

Although slightly hungover, I take pleasure in knowing that today will be spent at Carlisle racing, for ladies day and wet wet wet!

Guest The Phoenix

I take pleasure in knowing that today will be spent at Carlisle racing, for ladies day and wet wet wet!

A bit cocky, Monky?

Some daft wee lad on a mututal friend's Facebook page has been attempting to have a debate with me about independence all evening. At one point he claimed that because he was doing Nat 5 physics and geography he was an expert on nuclear reactors.

Some daft wee lad on a mututal friend's Facebook page has been attempting to have a debate with me about independence all evening. At one point he claimed that because he was doing Nat 5 physics and geography he was an expert on nuclear reactors.

Sound like he should be sent to Fukushima Daiichi for the clean up.

Edited by Enigma

As part of the new job training we need to get fingerprints done today....4th time in 4 years for me, but that's not the RTBC

After, we're going to a White Sox game, paid for by the University! Will be my first baseball game!