Reasons to be Cheerful

On 22/09/2017 at 13:20, Dee Man said:

Aye, cheers. Thanks to you I'm going to be getting my door kicked in by the paedo polis any minute now. I used Google Voice to search for this album and got this...

Screenshot_20170922-201610.png

Residing in the antipodes, you could just say you were looking for the website of Mole Station Nursery.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Suzy Klein in leather breaks on BBC4.

Spent.

@tongue_tied_danny just nominated her on the MILF thread for the same programme. Must have been some pair of trews.

No pictures, though. Zen Archer's terrible for this, but I expect better from you.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Suzy Klein in leather breaks on BBC4.

Spent.

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Apologies but my hands were full at the time.

ill have another go on iPlayer tomorrow and see if I can screenshot in a rather different way.

Those leather jeans deserve wider exposure, as do the contents...

The long summer is coming to an end.
It's starting to get into autumn and the mornings and nights are a little bit crisp.

We've just put the clocks forward and spring has well and truly sprung with clear blue sky 26.6 today and 28 tomorrow.

Short drive up the A9 esterdays and a walkabout at the Hermitage with the family. Underappreciate how much you've got on your doorstep sometimes.

Cant beat a bit of the #perthshire fresh air.

8 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

Short drive up the A9 esterdays and a walkabout at the Hermitage with the family. Underappreciate how much you've got on your doorstep sometimes.

Cant beat a bit of the #perthshire fresh air.

Its a crackin waterfall there.

Was stuck in limbo at Gatwick at 10pm after missing a connection to Inverness because of the French strikers and only room available was £300. Jumped on a train to Brighton more out of anger than hope, googled hotels and got a fine room by the sea for £32, and smoking permitted. f**k the system!