Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

Club threads when the team gets stuck in a league they consider beneath them.

Always a joy to see fans reacting like they're working their first shift at a nursing home and discovering that changing adult nappies is part of the job description - "OH GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE I CAN'T STAND IT"  :P

suspicious03.gif

13 hours ago, Swarley said:

Any team in particular?

I was thinking of Clyde during their extended stay in the basement. No doubt there are other examples  :whistle

Morton hitting the bottom tier must have been a right laugh. Is that what inspired Div to create the site?

9 hours ago, BTFD said:

Morton hitting the bottom tier must have been a right laugh. Is that what inspired Div to create the site?

Unsure, but you can always tell when St Mirren have lost. Usually "website not found" errors because Div has booted the server down the stairs. 

4 hours ago, Swarley said:

Unsure, but you can always tell when St Mirren have lost. Usually "website not found" errors because Div has booted the server down the stairs. 

Not sure if it's still the case, but there was a period when he got quite testy about any link between site downtime and St Mirren defeats  :P

8 hours ago, BTFD said:

Not sure if it's still the case, but there was a period when he got quite testy about any link between site downtime and St Mirren defeats  :P

"Saturday at 5pm is the busiest time on the site, of course there will be downtime then".

Never on weeks St Mirren won though...

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

"Saturday at 5pm is the busiest time on the site, of course there will be downtime then".

Never on weeks St Mirren won though...

I wouldn't know; I've only been here for five years.

16 hours ago, michakamp said:

Summer is around the corner

Nothing quite says summer is around the corner like an announcement from the Met Police that they're off to Portugal for a few weeks to look for Madeleine McCann. 

14 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Nothing quite says summer is around the corner like an announcement from the Met Police that they're off to Portugal for a few weeks to look for Madeleine McCann. 

Well, they can't go too often in case they accidentally find her, which would put a stop to all their junkets.