Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

1 hour ago, Johnny Martin said:

Some angry people here.

Tolerance is the key, folks.

Admittedly, the leccy bills and rain analogy made me smile.

Tolerance isn’t the opposite of animosity 

Indeed as tolerance can only actually be meaningfully exercised with regards to things we personally don’t like one might argue that animosity is an integral part of tolerance.

11 minutes ago, Snobot said:

I was just commenting the other day on the nasty infestation we’ve recently had in Glasgow of Catholic pretenders to the British throne. Scurrying about the bins and everything.

Thankfully a bunch of obese people from places like Musselburgh and Drumchapel turned up yesterday, waddling about the place playing tunelessly and hitting a big drum really hard. It seems to have stopped the problem and I haven’t seen a Catholic pretender to the British monarchy since. 

So a hearty thanks to Johnny and his friends. It is a small price to pay (having to listen to the sash outside your flat at 0945 on a Saturday morning) to avoid the real and present danger of a Catholic absolute monarch ascending to the British throne, without the hard work these guys do week in, week out through the summer, playing bad music and getting steaming on tonic wine.

Derrys Walls have been defended once again, and breathe a heavy sigh of relief, much like the laboured breath of the white gloved troglodytes who made the ultimate sacrifice of squeezing into an ever more ill fitting garb and walking slightly more than the breadth of themselves. 

3 hours ago, Snobot said:

I was just commenting the other day on the nasty infestation we’ve recently had in Glasgow of Catholic pretenders to the British throne. Scurrying about the bins and everything.

Thankfully a bunch of obese people from places like Musselburgh and Drumchapel turned up yesterday, waddling about the place playing tunelessly and hitting a big drum really hard. It seems to have stopped the problem and I haven’t seen a Catholic pretender to the British monarchy since. 

So a hearty thanks to Johnny and his friends. It is a small price to pay (having to listen to the sash outside your flat at 0945 on a Saturday morning) to avoid the real and present danger of a Catholic absolute monarch ascending to the British throne, without the hard work these guys do week in, week out through the summer, playing bad music and getting steaming on tonic wine.

If they’re going to claim to stand guard against Roman Catholics trying to undermine our laws, rights and liberty then they could at the very least lynch Jacob Rees Mogg

its not much to ask

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

59 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Think you need yer hole mate.

#JustSayin

1 hour ago, Snobot said:

Just you wait, as soon as they bugger off we will be right in there.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If they’re going to claim to stand guard against Roman Catholics trying to undermine our laws, rights and liberty then they could at the very least lynch Jacob Rees Mogg

its not much to ask

Add Boris Johnson to that list too you Orange diddies.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

See if you can convince them that the Catholics would hate for them to give your walls a lick of paint.....

It's double bubble Sundays. I'll need to wait until next year.

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Obviously getting  behind the Netherlands before Monday ‘s fixture against Oman

We can do without the support of the OO muppets, thank you. ;) 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

And I thank them dearly.

Thank you.

See that part of "Guarding Derry's Walls"?

It's not that crumbling, weeded area on the corner of Provost Road. 

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.