Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

14 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Happy Twelfth to all posters, especially @Wee Bully.

About to tuck into a fry then do a small local parade, followed by our main one in Loughbrickland.

Great to hear the Craigyhill bonfire raised over £5000 for sick child Pia Grace who is undergoing cancer treatment.  Tallest bonfire in the world and capturing positive national media attention.

@Tony Ferrino will be disappointed that the high winds didn't topple it before lighting.

Have a great day all.

Exhibit A: They're thick cvnts

I see that once again our state broadcaster is devoting huge chunks of its website to celebrating this shite as if its some harmless gala day.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Couldn't you just make a spiral staircase out of pallets around the outside? It'd be easier and look nicer as the fire was spreading.

I was actually thinking of a wicker man.

You could put most of NI's politicians in it of both "traditions", set fire to the thing and who's to say the world wouldn't be a better place

38 minutes ago, GTee said:

Is this a bit like Christmas. Where we all celebrate Jesus etc, but really don't know or care what it's all about. An excuse for a party🤷

Only because the Christian church hijacked an ancient midwinter festival. (As they tried to do in summer too, creating St John's Day around the June solstice).

Wow, yesterday was some day.  The people of Loughbrickland and surrounding areas came out in fantastic numbers to see us commemorate the squashing of the Jacobite uprising, securing us freedom, democracy and liberty.

There was a Presbyterian minister in the lodge I paraded with and I can only assume his congregation was unaware, as according to @Wee Bully any OO members in Churches "get chased".  He must keep his lodge membership secret from his parishoners 😁

One wonders how he slipped through the net when doing his theological studies? 😁

Fantastic turnout from brothers, sisters, bandsmen and bandswomen.  I was told by a bandsman, from Newry of all places, that there is a renewed sense of vigour amongst the band community.

"Lots of young yins are joining the bands and lodges here!" he exclaimed as he deftly straightened his peak hat.  "Keep 'er lit!"

Edited by DiamondDan

19 minutes ago, Marten said:

Since you joined P&B you only ever posted about your sectarian bigotfests. Do you also intend to post about football some day or are you just here to spread your hatred & bile?

Hi Marten, if you can provide examples of me spreading hatred and bile then I'll make sure and clean up my act.  

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Happy 12th to all our orange friends

3504.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

I dunno mate.

Look at the colours. Green, white & orange.

Looks more like an Irish tricolour.

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

Hi Marten, if you can provide examples of me spreading hatred and bile then I'll make sure and clean up my act.  

Diamond Dan, the Orange Order superhero designed to make them more appealing to kids and hide the sectarianism and bigotry behind a cape wearing fatty....

6rxbz10a0d991.thumb.jpg.edb8441694f89dc6990a0e4d33015f67.jpg

Although you can't use Diamond Dan can you? Because the muppets in the OO copied this from a character that already existed...

OrangeHero.gif.f1e25ad47d987010090d2133a8f21fd1.gif

Fuckin minter of an organisation.

Edited by johnnydun

For those who don't venture far on this site, ex-Junior club Johnstone Burgh who are currently in Tier 7 are splashing the cash. They announced the signing of Kyle Lafferty yesterday (12th July) then tried to say it was coincidence. Needless to say they're making lots of pals.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Diamond Dan, the Orange Order superhero designed to make them more appealing to kids and hide the sectarianism and bigotry behind a cape wearing fatty....

Although you can't use Diamond Dan can you? Because the muppets in the OO copied this from a character that already existed...

Has he ever fought the Green Cross Code man in a denominational battle though? 

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Has he ever fought the Green Cross Code man in a denominational battle though? 

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Stay Puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters would be more apt for these fat fucking roasters.

Already wears blue & red.