English Defence League

We live between Aylesbury and High Wycombe, both of which have a large (and welcome) Islamic community.

Who welcomes Islam? I certainly fucking don't.

I have interest in neither Islam nor Christianity. Seeing as most terrorism in the UK has been carried out by nominal Christians then I am sure you appreciate my scepticism.

What I said was simple: The towns between which I live have a large Muslim (and Hindu) population. This has not affected me in any way, nor has it affected our schools.

Why do you think that?

Well the combative causes linked to Islam seem to be have their handsfull in various sectarian conflicts in other parts of the globe, not least the clusterfuck that is Syria. Also the Muslim fundamentalists in this country seem to be under quite close surveillance by the relevant authorities. I for one will not let the Islamic threat on the UK prevent me from having a good nights sleep.

Peace out.

Jagfox, you're down at the bottom of the list when it comes to opinions, shut it.

Oh f**k off. Jagfox may well eat tomato and mozzarella sandwiches on granary with a little rocket and basil salad on the side. He is a whistle, after all.

However, what he said is sound. How can you possibly take issue with, " I for one will not let the Islamic threat on the UK prevent me from having a good nights sleep."?

Oh f**k off. Jagfox may well eat tomato and mozzarella sandwiches on granary with a little rocket and basil salad on the side. He is a whistle, after all.

However, what he said is sound. How can you possibly take issue with, " I for one will not let the Islamic threat on the UK prevent me from having a good nights sleep."?

Your pandering is getting worse by the day ya banger.