Best nicknames you've heard

I used to work with a guy his surname was Breen. He decided one day when in a great hurry to reverse his car into mine at a high rate of knots. He was henceforth known as "Breenger."

Knew a cop who referred to his sergeant as "mushroom" as the constables he was responsible for, kept him in the dark and fed him shite.

Edited by madmitch

Years ago there was a wee train driver(retired now) who had unbelievable bad luck in that he'd had a couple of "one unders", suicides. He got labeled Jimmy the Jinx. Well, after Jimmy the Jinx's fourth suicide his nickname got changed to "The Terminator". The funny thing is, his name wizny even Jimmy.

There's a woman at my work who has long blonde hair and from behind looks amazing but her face is pretty old, haggard and ugly, so she gets called Kronenbourg. She looks 16 from the back, 64 from the front :lol:
Also known as a bobfoc. Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.
Similar looking lassie at my local was called the Golden Deceiver. Bit cruel but funny at the time.