Fallout 4

Goran

Ive already found Kellogg.

ETA - looks like I didnt exit at the right place after finding him and theres a bug. Seems easily fixed though :)

You mean that you actually have to go out via the roof in order for the next part of the story to kick on? :huh:

It was a nice moment and all, but that's a bit careless from Bethesda.

You mean that you actually have to go out via the roof in order for the next part of the story to kick on? :huh:

It was a nice moment and all, but that's a bit careless from Bethesda.

Yup, thats exactly it. Seemingly, if you didnt, you can just go back later, go up through the roof and it all kicks off. Quite looking forward to it as I work up the courage to investigate the museum of witchcraft :lol:

1) Don't be tempted to carry too many weapons. Three or so decent ones and a mental melee weapon should do.

2) If you're building and low on supplies, tag what you're low on and actively seek it out when exploring.

3) A powersuit isn't necessary for fending off rads. A hazmat suit works just as well and is a fraction of the weight. They're scattered around the place.

4) For decent, quick XP, do the Brotherhood of Steel missions where you're sent to pick up items and clear areas. They're endless and good for XP.

5) Lone wanderer perk. Equip it.

6) When hacking terminals, hover over starting brackets, such as {, [ and (. If it highlights several characters, click on it and it will either remove a dud password or reset your attempts.

7) Save your game regularly and often.

8) Max out strength, charisma and intelligence.

9) Don't stimpak injured companions. They always heal eventually. Keep your stimpaks.

10) Don't take on Mirelurk Queens unless you have to.

Perfect thanks.

I've been following this so I don't have to go back and start a new game of sorts. Seems to be working so far!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sj73hPlSKSs/VmWQk4Yp98I/AAAAAAAAGXA/xvq787-lUMA/s1600/fallout.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sj73hPlSKSs/VmWQk4Yp98I/AAAAAAAAGXA/xvq787-lUMA/s1600/fallout.jpg

Thought about getting this for the ps4 when it was down in price. Never played any of the Fallout games. Big fan of rpgs in general and both Dragon Age and Baldurs Gate in particular but I know Fallout is a big departure from those styles of game. Also love Civilisation so the township development is peaking my interest. Is it worth getting? And how much grinding is needed? Am I likely to need to sit and repeat actions again and again? Crafting doesn't sound great to me.

Maybe go for the Witcher if that's your thing. More of an adventure RPG type with back and slash and more robust story. Better game overall too.

Fallout is easier to get into but unless you like building settlements there's little depth to it. I'd wait until it goes down in price.

I found the Queen relatively easy. Only died 3 times but had a missile launcher and 36 missles. Took bout 8 of those,10 .50cal bullets and about 6 frag grenades.

Plus I had some help from my companions and the Minutemen.

Found it great fun running from door to door.

Completed the game with the Railroad this time and explored Dunwich Borers. Meh. It's a game that really promises so much and always disappoints. The difficulty is permanently underwhelming, the fact you have to resort almost inevitably to violence rather than anything else is disappointing and the dialogue in general is just bad. Restarted Fallout 3 which I never really got to fully complete as I couldn't afford all the DLC and it's staggering how boring they made Fallout which is a shame as the shooting has been improved tenfold. There is so much that is good about this game but it seems to dissipate the more familiar you become with it whereas before I could complete NV and 3 multiple times exploring all the interesting ways to approach the main quest and the wild side quests.

Completed the game with the Railroad this time and explored Dunwich Borers. Meh. It's a game that really promises so much and always disappoints. The difficulty is permanently underwhelming, the fact you have to resort almost inevitably to violence rather than anything else is disappointing and the dialogue in general is just bad. Restarted Fallout 3 which I never really got to fully complete as I couldn't afford all the DLC and it's staggering how boring they made Fallout which is a shame as the shooting has been improved tenfold. There is so much that is good about this game but it seems to dissipate the more familiar you become with it whereas before I could complete NV and 3 multiple times exploring all the interesting ways to approach the main quest and the wild side quests.

Wanting challenge then do it without VATs. Considered trying it myself but shat out it when a group of ghouls suddenly surrounded me.

I'm hoping for a mod where you can kill him. Lazy fucking c**t.

I've heard there is a mod somewhere in the Commonwealth for that. Here, I'll mark its location on your map.