The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I could get the August player of the month posted if......

@Adamski @Cardinal Richelieu @NotThePars & @G_Man1985 posted their Monday scores.

Sorry - 8 for Monday. Will catch up on the others this evening.

Edited to add - did them all just now after all. 10,10,7 for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Edited by Adamski

Ok Quizzers out ther oooh yae!. OR There is a notice of rules communing to effect.

Committee has and never will implement a rule, it's all about YOU.

I/we have proposed a new rule.   

Monday. you score 8 - you are top op the eight list. and so on. it all about who score that score the first. you're the firt to score 28 on wed....so on

Pros- easy for me also gets folf to post quicker, earier for me an you.

cons. - not sure,  can you think of some. some folf think OZ and UAE THA have an advantance , however, the quiz happens at 00;00 UK time.

As I say this will only be implemented if you the tell me to..

If no comments, I change.....

eta this is all above board, I / we can always check back.....

Will in cause cheating? I'll hand you over to our spokesperson @The_Kincardine 

Edited by SlipperyP

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok Quizzers out ther oooh yae!. OR There is a notice of rules communing to effect.

Committee has and never will implement a rule, it's all about YOU.

I/we have proposed a new rule.   

Monday. you score 8 - you are top op the eight list. and so on. it all about who score that score the first. you're the firt to score 28 on wed....so on

Pros- easy for me also gets folf to post quicker, earier for me an you.

cons. - not sure,  can you think of some. some folf think OZ and UAE THA have an advantance , however, the quiz happens at 00;00 UK time.

As I say this will only be implemented if you the tell me to..

If no comments, I change.....

eta this is all above board, I / we can always check back.....

Will in cause cheating? I'll hand you over to our spokesperson @The_Kincardine 

The idea then is that we ditch BNQD and its variants and, in the event of a tie, the person who posts their Friday score first wins,  Did I get that right?

It's maybe a little unfair on a Steady Eddy who takes the quiz each morning over b'fast compared to someone who posts all his week's score after Midnight on a Thur night.  BUT I know the work required to collate all  the results and work out who is ahead when scores are tied so if it helps you and we all know the rules then I'd happily go along with it.

Not one fecking guess correct in the cup. 4/10. 

@SlipperyP's proposal is certainly controversial, but then again, when they decided to introduce goal nets there were probably folk railing against that as well (I'm guessing here). But, if it means I have to get out my scratcher at sparrow's fart to gain a minuscule advantage, then I'm all up for it.