The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

GOALIE question needs to be answered.
Ok folk 11 questions today, check my op post.....it really is serious stuff.

Goalie question?
Scrolled back a day or so and don’t see anything. Did see there’s a cup quiz though which I’d have otherwise missed!

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Goalie question?
Scrolled back a day or so and don’t see anything. Did see there’s a cup quiz though which I’d have otherwise missed!

Holiday here today (made up for New Year being cancelled) so, I did the quiz with my son (7 & 359 days), I knew 6 and handed over to him for the guesses 0/4.  Sacked on the spot.  In other news, during the quiz for some unknown reason he questioned me on...Who is the greatest ever Scottish goalkeeper.eh WTF....put me a little of my stride

I done the quiz and went to submit, I think I got 60% (6/10) but instead of taking me to the results page it took me back to the opening page. If it didn’t register I’d need to re-do but I’ve now seen all the answers, or you can trust I only got 6, or hopefully it registered, or I’ll just be out.

Or you could stay up late and do the next day quiz.
Thanks for the comment. As you know more than most, the admin of the league is a peace of piss (pishe) it's just all about getting folk to post quicker.  I don't want to put deadlines for each day, that would be shite. I am just think out loud....
I'm maybe do a trial run for one week, see the response.
eta - see my edit above. thanks for your input. 

Just stipulate a deadline for final/all results to be in by. That time to suit you not the posters.

39 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

GOALIE question needs to be answered.

Ok folk 11 questions today, check my op post.....it really is serious stuff.

What goalie question?  No one said there would be a goalie question.  

Anyway, the answer would always be the iconic Hamish McAlpine.

Friday 8/10. Family and royalty.

Goalie: Bill Brown but that’s because he used to play for Dundee and was Spurs goalie for their great team of the early 60’s when first became interested in football. Otherwise Jim Leighton.

17 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Just stipulate a deadline for final/all results to be in by. That time to suit you not the posters.

It's good, but nay c**t loves the Steve Cram unless you were British, I'm trying to get a formula that will get posters to post every day.

See my posts in the things to share thread, this is all about interaction, everyday. The quicker we all fry our brains, Forfar may win that 3rd Div.

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thursdays league tables are brought to you by The Legend that was Billy Bremner Tribute to a real Great

James Villa

j040920.png.9d22d53c1e86e5145afef1c19314b70e.png

Teletext

t040920.png.9a13a6a9e243445cdebfcfe60b961c97.png

Club 18-30

t040920.png.264c6e0286268b43ae1fbc60d65e95a5.png

We're that diddy we don't even get our table published...

5/10 for Friday.

ETA: Best Scottish goalie - Frank Haffey. (He'd the strongest back, anyway.)

Edited by Jacksgranda