The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

16 hours ago, Frankie S said:

I was going to take issue with the QM, but was talked out of it by my team mates, who to be honest were doubting my protestations that the wall was over 13k in length anyway, plus we needed to get away sharpish to get to the next pub quiz.

Never heard of anyone doing a pub quiz crawl! Is Dumfries a hotbed of pub quiz action? Cheers for offering to create a quiz sometime, might be good in March if Eck is happy to go along with it (and you are put out the cup!). 

Well it's tight at the top of the top league. Deej still leading the way with his mighty full boat. Perennial yoyoers (definitely not a word) Leeds Saint and Jagfox are struggling, although unless alang1993 makes an appearance, only one of them can go down automatically. 

Position Team Trophy Cabinet Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Total
1 Deej 1x© 4x② 1xBZ 5 10 7     22
2 WhiteRoseKillie 10x© 3x② 8 7 7     22
3 WILLIEA 1x© 6 7 9     22
4 Frankie S 1x© 1x② 6 6 9     21
5 Eckthearab 6x② 1xBZ 6 6 8     20
6 Cardinal Richelieu 1xBZ 7 4 8     19
7 The_Kincardine   6 6 6     18
8 Tynieness 1x© 1x② 1xBZ 1 8 7     16
9 Arabdownunder 3x© 1x② 4 4 8     16
10 Scotfree   3 7 6     16
11 Audaces Fortuna Juvat 2x② 7 5       12
12 gkneil   4 6 2     12
13 Ross.   3 5 4     12
14 Leeds Saint 1x© 2x② 3 3 6     12
15 Jagfox99 2xBZ 4 3 4     11
16 Alang1993 6x© 3x② 1xBZ           0

Down below, the newcomers are continuing to assert their authoritah on the Beazer Homes League. 

Position Team Trophy Cabinet Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Total
1 Cowden0 1xBZ 6 6 6     18
2 pleslie99   3 6 8     17
3 Eednud 4x② 1xBZ 5 5 6     16
4 Welshbairn   5 4 6     15
5 Supermik   5 4 6     15
6 BigBo10   4 4 7     15
7 Dee_62   4 4 6     14
8 Blackislekillie 2xBZ 2 6 6     14
9 Swarley   5 3 5     13
10 Gman_1985   2 5 6     13
11 Livi Lion   6 6       12
12 Peasy23   4 4 4     12
13 Bully Wee Villa 1x© 3 5 4     12
14 Dee Man   4 2 6     12
15 SlipperyP   4 4 3     11
16 Marr1   5 4       9
17 Jacksgranda   5 3       8
18 Die Hard Doonhamer   3 1       4

7/10 for Wednesday - obviously an easy one. The only one I was 100% sure of was the capital, but would have been disappointed if I had got the author, singer and furtherst apart countries wrong. Second guessed myself out of the cockroach question. Lucky guesses for bagpipe, word and Australian team.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Never heard of anyone doing a pub quiz crawl! Is Dumfries a hotbed of pub quiz action? Cheers for offering to create a quiz sometime, might be good in March if Eck is happy to go along with it (and you are put out the cup!). 

Well it's tight at the top of the top league. Deej still leading the way with his mighty full boat. Perennial yoyoers (definitely not a word) Leeds Saint and Jagfox are struggling, although unless alang1993 makes an appearance, only one of them can go down automatically. 

Oi! who are you calling a yoyoer. I'll have you know I've been a permanent fixture in the top flight (until this week of course :bairn:bairn)

9 minutes ago, Leeds Saint said:

Oi! who are you calling a yoyoer. I'll have you know I've been a permanent fixture in the top flight (until this week of course :bairn:bairn)

Sorry Leedsy. That was an outrageous slur, especially from a perennial yoyoer like myself (who has somehow found himself in 6th)

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Haven't lived in Dumfries for many years, lived in Edinburgh since Uni.

4 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

A sh1tty six.

Runner up to running out of ideas in less than a week.

I blame Tynieness, although I haven't worked out why yet.

He's a Hearts' fan, good enough reason...