The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 complete guesses with a couple of educated guesses leads to a barnstorming 9/10.

Who the f**k knows what line honours are, never mind who's wee boat got them last year??

Knew two, one of which was because it was in a quiz I did on here this week!

A Magnificent Seven with loads of guesses coming off, for once.

Edit to post SPOOKY coincidence: was doing the quiz while paying no attention to what was on telly. Posted my score as above.

I look up and, on my screen is a documentary called... "The Magnificent Seven".

It's about gymnastics though, so I changed channel.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Happy with the draw tbh. It fits in with the league Reformation :)

I certainly haven't been humming, "There'll be no holy water in the cup" or anything childish like it.

6 for Wed and another 6 for Thur.

Tomorrow (Good Friday) The Australian is not published so there might not be a new quiz although last year they did publish a quiz on-line. If they do not publish a new quiz I'll delve into the depths and find one that was prepared earlier.

For the Thursday quiz a probably future top league struggler with 7/10. Got last 5 correct plus musical and NZ flag.

1 minute ago, Eednud said:

Tomorrow (Good Friday) The Australian is not published so there might not be a new quiz although last year they did publish a quiz on-line. If they do not publish a new quiz I'll delve into the depths and find one that was prepared earlier.

For the Thursday quiz a probably future top league struggler with 7/10. Got last 5 correct plus musical and NZ flag.

An old Guardian one might be good for a change if they don't do an Aussie one. His Eminence said they were still available.