The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So top 10 plus 1+2 in 2nd tier enter new top league

11-16 in top tier plus 3-8 in tier 2 in the middle league

9-20 in the third tier?

I know this has been covered before but I wasn't paying attention

21 minutes ago, scotfree said:

I posted my Thursday score a few pages back.  It was 8/10.  Get with it, mate.  ;)

Sorry mate. League table has been updated. Jagfox back in the relegation zone and you're in a meaningless 3rd!

5 minutes ago, deej said:

So top 10 plus 1+2 in 2nd tier enter new top league

11-16 in top tier plus 3-8 in tier 2 in the middle league

9-20 in the third tier?

That's the fellow. All complaints should be sent to Bully Wee Villa who came up with it :)

I done tomorrows quiz today because:

a) I don't have work tomorrow and refuse to do this when off the clock

b) I'm spending most of tomorrow traveling as I'm heading home for the weekend so won't have time to do it

c) Work is dead and I'm trying to pass the time until it's reasonably acceptable to leave

d) All of the above

3/10 should guarantee me a spot in the diddyest league.

6/10 -- Will it be enough? Worst score of the week but some kind questions in there for me. Ashamed to say I could've strengthened my position by not overthinking the ammonia question and one correct guess from Cricket, ideology or Carmen would've put it beyond doubt. Oh, well. Bum, start squeaking.

Right so the week is over and I've scored a 4/10. I take it that means I'm starting at the bottom. I've sacked the management team and I'm going for a new approach. New coach brought in from Estonian 2nd div cos he's cheap and whole new squad brought in from several minor countries including Australia and New Zealand. Surely this will help my rise through the divisions and right to the top of the pile. Bookmark this to fook!!