Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I’ve fucked my ankle and been housebound so watched some early friends on paramount for first time in ages. It’s actually not bad and has a good hit of nostalgia, they were more likeable at the start with the obvious exception of Phoebe.  Also been watching loads of parts unknown with Anthony bordain, the Scotland episode is a corker.

7 minutes ago, Latino Lover said:

I’ve fucked my ankle and been housebound so watched some early friends on paramount for first time in ages. It’s actually not bad and has a good hit of nostalgia, they were more likeable at the start with the obvious exception of Phoebe.  Also been watching loads of parts unknown with Anthony bordain, the Scotland episode is a corker.

I'd never heard of Anthony Bourdain until he died. Mrs MSU was a huge fan, though, and forced me to watch the Scottish episode of Parts Unknown and he won me over immediately. What a refreshing portrayal of Scotland. The AA Gill bit was a bit shite but loved the rest of it.

45 minutes ago, MSU said:

I'd never heard of Anthony Bourdain until he died. Mrs MSU was a huge fan, though, and forced me to watch the Scottish episode of Parts Unknown and he won me over immediately. What a refreshing portrayal of Scotland. The AA Gill bit was a bit shite but loved the rest of it.

I’d heard of him but hadnt seen his stuff, everyone told me how much I would of liked it and I’m enjoying it watched all of the layovers now working back through parts unknown in no particular order.

Watched the other The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan eposides having ended up watching the Albania one after another programme had finished. I wasn't his biggest fan and feared it was going to be a "hilarious" negative views of the destination but ended up enjoying them. He was much more likeable once the comedy element was dropped. All his tour guides were good too having a good rapport with him and they clearly had a real pride in their homelands.

Actually found myself hoping for more episodes then the three made.

Watched the other The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan eposides having ended up watching the Albania one after another programme had finished. I wasn't his biggest fan and feared it was going to be a "hilarious" negative views of the destination but ended up enjoying them. He was much more likeable once the comedy element was dropped. All his tour guides were good too having a good rapport with him and they clearly had a real pride in their homelands.

Actually found myself hoping for more episodes then the three made.

The Ethiopian guide was brilliant. Good series.