Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 05/09/2018 at 21:46, Mark Connolly said:

Latest series of Taskmaster tonight on Dave.

Love this programme.

I love Taskmaster. Thought the last series was a little bit weak aside from Tim Vine and Liza Tarbuck, but this new series looks good. Really enjoyed the first episode - even Rhod Gilbert, who I am not normally a fan of.

2 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I love Taskmaster. Thought the last series was a little bit weak aside from Tim Vine and Liza Tarbuck, but this new series looks good. Really enjoyed the first episode - even Rhod Gilbert, who I am not normally a fan of.

I like Rhod Gilbert tbh. I also like Phil Wang, mainly because I can't tell whether he is being unintentionally hilarious or if he is playing a character. Either way, he's brilliant.

30 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Anyone else watch "Reported missing" on BBC one this week? Incredible story. Stumbled upon it and ended up hooked. People still have the capacity to amaze me.

I saw bits of it. The lengths that tramp of a woman went to in order to scam that guy out of thousands by convincing him that was his kid was mental.

I saw bits of it. The lengths that tramp of a woman went to in order to scam that guy out of thousands by convincing him that was his kid was mental.
It was incredible. The level of cruelty she showed for a few hundred quid a month was inhuman.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

FTFY

The demographics would need to change slightly though GordonD, 16th century Spain being very Catholic, Larkhall today, being fairly staunch, it's the protestants (and anyone who stands in the Church's way) being tortured in this TV show. 

And I have no idea about  the pimping & whoring scene in Lanarkshire :P

Edited by Silverton End

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

For anyone who missed the first episode of the new series of Bear Grylls Celebrity Island last night, unsurprisingly Roxanne Pallett couldn't hack it and had called for an emergency evacuation before the final ad break.

Tommy Gravesen in the Celtic car park thread for this

The trailer on tv just now for the Hatton Garden heist film starring Michael Caine which is out at the cinema just now. Makes it look like it was a bunch of cheeky chappies carrying out a heist where there were no real victims where in reality it was a bunch of hardened career criminals committing a crime that affected alot of people financially in a big way!

4 hours ago, spud131 said:

The trailer on tv just now for the Hatton Garden heist film starring Michael Caine which is out at the cinema just now. Makes it look like it was a bunch of cheeky chappies carrying out a heist where there were no real victims where in reality it was a bunch of hardened career criminals committing a crime that affected alot of people financially in a big way!

First time I saw that I wasn't really paying attention and thought Norman Wisdom was in it. I couldn't work out how he was still making films eight years after he died.