Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Massacre at Ballymurphy was pretty horrifying at points, but also a moving and important documentary. I'd recommend folk to give it a watch. 

Was that the one with Stephen Tompkinson and Dervla Kirwan in it?

I've not seen a second of this programme, but I know near enough everything that's happened in it due to the BBC and various papers writing about it as if it's news. Get it to f**k.

Watch it. You’ll enjoy it and hate yourself even more for the above.
Genuinely it has been decent.

32 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Watch it. You’ll enjoy it and hate yourself even more for the above.
Genuinely it has been decent.

I'm sure it's been wonderful, I don't need this bint at half six in the morning telling me she thinks the woman's name is a reference to Romeo and Juliet and she's somehow explosion proof

Image result for sally nugent

I'm sure it's been wonderful, I don't need this bint at half six in the morning telling me she thinks the woman's name is a reference to Romeo and Juliet and she's somehow explosion proof
sally-nugent.jpg&key=aee3ed010e6de2d228deeb9609ce347c8af07618e7baad6a28074a06633727c8

Well as there’s obviously no other takers, mark me as a “wid” for above pictured ‘bint’.

Bodyguard is enjoyable,  if you haven't watched that, and Black Earth Rising has had good reviews, though I haven't got round to watching it yet. 
i watched the first episode of bodyguard but id had a can or two too many so cant remember it well! if you think its worth a wath ill give it a go on catch up. never heard if black earth rising so away to google it

On 11/09/2018 at 21:42, Miguel Sanchez said:

Image result for sally nugent

Ah, Mrs Voldemort, its been a while.