Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

10 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Not really annoyed but caught most of first episode of No Offence last night. Utter utter dross.

I enjoyed it and smashed the other five episodes in today. 

Better than working ;)

Don't mind Mary Beard doing her archaeology stuff, but she was fucking awful presenting Front Row Late tonight after Newsnight. It was about old people still working in the Arts and she kept going "Twitter will go mad when I say this, but.." something she thought would sound hip with the youf. Basically that people should shut up and die when they get old. Wish she would was my reaction.

This Morning just now! A woman is doing weightlifting tins of beans with her pussy[emoji38]
my mother in law brought this up at dinner tonight (we werent eating beans) so i gave ot the whole "thats ridiculous" chat but the whole time wishing i had seen it! how did she fo it? didnt want to get into too graphic a conversation with her!

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

everybody loves Raymond. been watching it on and off for years and still unsure if it annoys or delights me

I couldn't believe that the guy playing Raymond's father was the monster in Young Frankenstein!

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
4 hours ago, GordonD said:
I couldn't believe that the guy playing Raymond's father was the monster in Young Frankenstein!

hes also in taxi driver. also learnt yesterday hes dead

Died in 2006. And in 2015 one of the twins shot himself.