Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Anybody been watching 90 day fiance? Mrs Scottsdad was watching it but it is weirdly compelling. Must admit it has hooked me a wee bit.

The guy Caesar, a middle aged, slightly chubby, flat broke American man has been "in a relationship" for 5 years with a blonde half his age from the Ukraine. They have never actually met (he is clearly being catfished). He sends her every penny he has. He wanted her to come to the US to meet him, but she said Mexico. So he booked a holiday in Cancun (she is dropping heavy, heavy hints that she won't actually meet him there). Caesar has brought along his engagement ring...and boxes and boxes of edible underwear. 

Hopefully tonight we'll see if she arrives.

So he's hoping he'll be eating downtown  😛😛

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What channel's it on?

TLC. 

The basic premise is about Americans marrying foreigners. Middle aged, overweight Americans marrying slim, attractive foreigners half their age and telling anyone who'll listen that it isn't for the green card/money.

2 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
13 hours ago, GordonD said:
I enjoy Taskmaster but it will never again achieve the heights it reached a couple of years ago when Aisling Bea took her trousers off.

You know the rules.

If I had a picture do you think I'd be wasting my time reading this crap?

Anybody been watching 90 day fiance? Mrs Scottsdad was watching it but it is weirdly compelling. Must admit it has hooked me a wee bit.
The guy Caesar, a middle aged, slightly chubby, flat broke American man has been "in a relationship" for 5 years with a blonde half his age from the Ukraine. They have never actually met (he is clearly being catfished). He sends her every penny he has. He wanted her to come to the US to meet him, but she said Mexico. So he booked a holiday in Cancun (she is dropping heavy, heavy hints that she won't actually meet him there). Caesar has brought along his engagement ring...and boxes and boxes of edible underwear. 
Hopefully tonight we'll see if she arrives.
Update on this?

Tried a number of times to get into ‘Task Master’ as they’ve had some decent comics on, but it’s just wacky nonsense, I’ve given up.
Promising start for ‘The Loudest Voice’ mini series starring Russel Crowe though! Watched the first episode last night, think it could be worth following up.