What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone points out that 8Mile has to respond to absolutely every little thing and always try and get the last word in it's so obvious. One of them "One you see it you can't unsee it" things.

So you say..

I wasn't aware I got involved in conversations with 8 mile or anyone else. I say things and I get a reply for a good number of things I post and respond out of politeness as one does.

I have too much time on my hands and this is the only social networking I really use as it covers all aspects of what I find interesting, it's hard not to comment so often when the forum is such an easy distraction to everything else I do. :(

You'll be pleasantly surprised to find out how many people think that you are a grade A pishflap then.

When Hearts played Liverpool at Anfield a few years ago I wound Paulo up by saying he didnt go and watched it on the telly.

He responded by posting a screenshot of his online bank statement showing the debit card payment for his ticket, with sort code and account number visible in the corner :lol: He soon deleted it when I pointed out this wasnt wise.

I never know how to react when posters I know nothing about tell me

I am a c**t.

You aren't a c**t Throbs. You're lovely.

Take it from one who knows lots about you from various stalker forums and a number of hidden cameras strategically placed about your house. You should do something about that piece of bacon underneath your fridge, by the way.

How come so many troglodytes from the juniors post like so?

post-21687-14593777920401_thumb.jpg

I have never come across anyone in life who uses commas as spaces and there are loads of them in that cesspit.

Films That Should Exist, But Don't

John Galt's Ringan Gilhaize for some authentic unapologetic Lowland Scots Presbyterian history. Would set the tone in the aftermath of the No victory for a Scotland that has finally moved away from the false kilts and bagpipes pseudo-Jacobite identity generated by Victorian era Romanticism.

Can imagine this being a massive box office hit.

When Hearts played Liverpool at Anfield a few years ago I wound Paulo up by saying he didnt go and watched it on the telly.

He responded by posting a screenshot of his online bank statement showing the debit card payment for his ticket, with sort code and account number visible in the corner :lol: He soon deleted it when I pointed out this wasnt wise.

We all believe you magee.

If only Brock Lesnar had played Bane too, could have been so much better :(

That was hilarious. It was some wrestling lover who claimed a few times that wrestlers would have been better in films than actual actors, but the Brock Lesnar as Bane one was brilliant.

Don't go on the GN forum. Stick me and Throbber on ignore. No more Moonster tears.

You're welcome.

I'll come here if I like.  I'll point out that you're a dick whenever I want.  I wish we could say no more shite patter from you but I guess not.

Two further thoughts on BJC:

I was in home economics class with his sister and she used to brag that her brother was a Celtic player. This was round about the time he made that appearance against Hearts. Possibly his only, or one of his only, first team Celtic appearances. She had a huge beak.

I once saw him come very close to scoring against the Bathgate Thistle 'keeper in a Scottish Cup semi at a very packed Glenhead Park for Bankies. The pitch at (the frankly superb and sorely missed Glenhead Park) is very short and narrow sso he took a goal kick and the opposition goalie was forced to take evasive action as it threatened to sail over his head and into the net.

Anyway, I'll let you all get on.

His van passed me in the street the other day. He's a kitchen / bathroom fitter. Actually, it passes me fairly regularly.

Don't wave at him: he may burst into tears and leave his job.

Two further thoughts on BJC:

I was in home economics class with his sister and she used to brag that her brother was a Celtic player. This was round about the time he made that appearance against Hearts. Possibly his only, or one of his only, first team Celtic appearances. She had a huge beak.

I once saw him come very close to scoring against the Bathgate Thistle 'keeper in a Scottish Cup semi at a very packed Glenhead Park for Bankies. The pitch at (the frankly superb and sorely missed Glenhead Park) is very short and narrow sso he took a goal kick and the opposition goalie was forced to take evasive action as it threatened to sail over his head and into the net.

I worked alongside a guy whose brother was Dugald McCarrison. He made about four appearances for Celtic in the eighties (this was mid-nineties) and the way his brother talked about him you'd think he was captaining the Lisbon Lions or something. When it comes to fitba' we really are perspective abandoning dafties in this country.

Archived