Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

When I was a kid, we had a gas heater out in the hallway when we got our first cat. She would lie out in front of it and whimper when it started burning her, but wouldn't move, like the heat had paralysed her or something. One of us had to drag her limp body a bit further away.

We had to stop using it when she started screaming one day and her arse was literally smouldering, yet still didn't move.

When I was wee our cat used to sleep on the embers of the previous nights coal fire with similar consequences. 

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

When I was a kid, we had a gas heater out in the hallway when we got our first cat. She would lie out in front of it and whimper when it started burning her, but wouldn't move, like the heat had paralysed her or something. One of us had to drag her limp body a bit further away.

We had to stop using it when she started screaming one day and her arse was literally smouldering, yet still didn't move.

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

When I was wee our cat used to sleep on the embers of the previous nights coal fire with similar consequences. 

Many years ago when visiting Aunt, Uncle and Cousins, it was common to 'extinguish the cat' when a spark from the log fire set it alight.

But yes, the cat would not budge..

The dozy little b*****d shortly after almost falling off the window cill at first floor! Just as well the missus caught her, sometimes I wonder if she’s ever been taught how to be a cat! 

3BE43541-D0AF-4CCA-A00C-2188C7DA92D1.jpeg

Well, a further update on Freyja. Last Wednesday during the night she managed to rid herself of the cone and chewed through the stitches.

I had to take pictures to send to the Vet. I'm not going to post them here (it's upsetting even thinking about them), suffice to say after visiting the Vet she lost all but bar about 10cm of her tail.

The Vet who did the amputation suggested getting an inflatable collar. I feel had the original vet suggested this Freyja might still have her tail.

20220603_154308.jpg

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well, a further update on Freyja. Last Wednesday during the night she managed to rid herself of the cone and chewed through the stitches.

I had to take pictures to send to the Vet. I'm not going to post them here (it's upsetting even thinking about them), suffice to say after visiting the Vet she lost all but bar about 10cm of her tail.

The Vet who did the amputation suggested getting an inflatable collar. I feel had the original vet suggested this Freyja might still have her tail.

20220603_154308.jpg

Ouch! 

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Towel dry after being caught in drizzle.

soaking4.jpg.1491e2318789fd2f275d61c09a2b5a3e.jpg

Thank you.

The bold boy looks like an Arabian assassin there

"A swift move, a flash of claw, and the Sheikh was no more. El Smudjah moved silently away into the crowd and was soon lost..."

Having had a good look at Freyja's tail (what's left of it) and seen that it has healed, I removed her inflatable collar.

She has now, literally, spent the last half an hour cleaning herself having been deprived of that opportunity during the last 9 days.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The bold boy looks like an Arabian assassin there

"A swift move, a flash of claw, and the Sheikh was no more. El Smudjah moved silently away into the crowd and was soon lost..."

Yeah, it's either that or Yoda.

Thank you.