Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

We have 4.  One of them gave birth to 4 kittens 3 days ago, and another is about to.  One of the males took one look at the newborns and, recognising they bore more than a passing resemblance to him, fucked off and hasn't been back since!

I've been on to the CSA already! 

Freyja chased a bee yesterday and looked liked she caught it but it then flew away.

It must have stung her in the mouth because she immediately started jumping around, pawing at her mouth and producing large amounts of froth. I picked her up, took her inside and encouraged her to drink some water but she just flopped out on the hall and continued to froth.

I was in the hold Q after phoning the vet when she just got up as if nothing had happened and went for a pish in the tray.

She's been fine since...thankfully.

18 hours ago, hk blues said:

We have 4.  One of them gave birth to 4 kittens 3 days ago, and another is about to.  One of the males took one look at the newborns and, recognising they bore more than a passing resemblance to him, fucked off and hasn't been back since!

I've been on to the CSA already! 

Update - The 2nd one just gave birth to another 4 (one didn't make it though) and, surprise, surprise, they also bear a striking resemblance to the "Dirty Dog!"

image.jpeg.e4b08ad9b11e10f1e7ecd8b2913bd351.jpeg

This is Skye, a rescue adopted by my sister in law in February last year. God knows what scumbag had treated her badly before, but it took her months to leave the safety of her hiding place under the futon in their spare room. The last few times we have visited were the first that she had even ventured into the living room while I was there, but kept her distance. Today I finally managed to pet her.8f45a924e791fc098a872277ebd97b31.jpg

‘What? You got up at half time in the Chelsea game, put the kettle on, and expected me NOT to have snuggled up on the warm patch your fat arse had been making for the last hour? Aye, right ye’ are diddybawz.’

CD051519-A73C-45C4-ADDE-ED331E722B42.jpeg

On 19/04/2022 at 17:03, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ed Sheeran temporarily moved in next door.

Ed.jpg.e4c128d1b72536d063032edfb0513edc.jpg

Bold boy over the gate paying a 'visit'.

447197648_boldboy.jpg.abb5d6974639e38f51e26482d36ba4fe.jpg

FFS.

Thank you.

1087631188_bobhoskins.jpg.f546c7066786d2a5169f59452d1982e9.jpg

Harold: It's my manor!

Parky: Not any more, Harold, they're taking it away from you