Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

• 2 weeks later...

I have two black and white cats. Tesco have been struggling to get cat litter in for months, so I had to resort to a bag of their "low-dust" own brand litter.

For one thing, it produced a mushroom cloud of dust when I emptied the bag out. For another, the litter is dyed bright orange for some reason, and I now have two black and bright orange cats  <_<

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I have two black and white cats. Tesco have been struggling to get cat litter in for months, so I had to resort to a bag of their "low-dust" own brand litter.

For one thing, it produced a mushroom cloud of dust when I emptied the bag out. For another, the litter is dyed bright orange for some reason, and I now have two black and bright orange cats  <_<

I buy Tesco own brand litter, in the red and white bag.

It isn't orange, it's bog standard Fullers Earth. When they have it in stock I buy 2 or 3 bags at a time because, as you say, they frequently have supply issues.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

I buy Tesco own brand litter, in the red and white bag.

It isn't orange, it's bog standard Fullers Earth. When they have it in stock I buy 2 or 3 bags at a time because, as you say, they frequently have supply issues.

Yeah, I'm replacing it with a bag of that stuff. It's fine, I just prefer the wood pellets. Soaks up pee better with less mess, and discourages my wee madams from digging a hole for their shites, so they're easier to remove.

Here's the stuff I'm talking about. Just noticed it's got 2/5 stars, and the first page of reviews are all one star, with everyone making the same complaints as me.

Would not recommend.

4e7caf35-7774-40b3-8b6a-493bbb511784_115

Madam still has some work to do to get rid of the orange dye mentioned above.

For reference, her white bits are normally the same shade as her face.

Edit: the wee cow just finished a session of rolling around on my keyboard, following which the video I was watching* has been horizontally squeezed to about an inch wide. Not amused.

20220226_180510.jpg

* nothing sexy, unless you're turned on by calculus.

Edited by BFTD

Clear that [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] could do with giving your fence a visit.
Painted it a couple of years back. It was a horrific task which I thought that once done, it would last a good few years.

I was duped. It won't happen again.

If the Fifer wants to give it some attention next time he's round he's more than welcome to have at it.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Painted it a couple of years back. It was a horrific task which I thought that once done, it would last a good few years.

I was duped. It won't happen again.

If the Fifer wants to give it some attention next time he's round he's more than welcome to have at it.

Will do but what about your fence?

Edited by Shandon Par