Tinder

24 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Depends.

If she’s the “Watch then join in type” then definitely.

If she’s the “Watch, then make you a wee cuppa after and talk about Emmerdale with the other girl” then just fucking run.

Do tell Ross there's definitely a story here

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Do tell Ross there's definitely a story here

Sadly no experience of the former, but went out with one who would definitely have fitted the second description. 

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

One of my mates had a mate who ended up n a 3 ball and the two burds left him to be lesbians.
gutter

There was a guy i was friendly with in high school, dated three girls, all of them dumped him and entered relationships with other women. Two of them with each other (well the first one for a different girl and then when he went with the second one she had an affair with the first one). He’s now a confirmed tory so good enough for him. 

16 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Speaking of which, one of my "mates" has recommended fabswingers.

Anyone any experience of using that site?

I couldn't possibly comment on such issues.

One of my mates had a mate who ended up n a 3 ball and the two burds left him to be lesbians.
gutter
I was seeing a quine for a while last year and she slept with one of her female colleagues one weekend. Never managed to wangle myself an invite unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is that the one whos flatmate I had the unfortunate experience of meeting? 

😆

No, but I started seeing that one around the same time I ended it with the other. She came round to my flat to pick up some stuff and asked if I was seeing anyone else and if that was the reason I had broken up with her. I was honest and said it was nothing to do with why we had split up but that yes, I was seeing other people(plural at that point). Her answer was something along the lines of “That’s nice, maybe we could all go for lunch sometime?” and she meant that earnestly and completely without malice, and that attitude was precisely the reason I dumped her. Genuinely felt that she could have walked in on my shagging someone else and have put the kettle on them came in and folded everyone’s clothes, and hoovered up around us.

22 minutes ago, Ross. said:

😆

No, but I started seeing that one around the same time I ended it with the other. She came round to my flat to pick up some stuff and asked if I was seeing anyone else and if that was the reason I had broken up with her. I was honest and said it was nothing to do with why we had split up but that yes, I was seeing other people(plural at that point). Her answer was something along the lines of “That’s nice, maybe we could all go for lunch sometime?” and she meant that earnestly and completely without malice, and that attitude was precisely the reason I dumped her. Genuinely felt that she could have walked in on my shagging someone else and have put the kettle on them came in and folded everyone’s clothes, and hoovered up around us.

Hahahahha howling at the ‘folded everyone’s clothes’ bit. 

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

😆

I see your point. I think we all prefer the stabby, hit you with the iron, turn up in the garden in the middle of the night type.

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

😆

Can you send me her details.

I’m far to old for shagging but would would appreciate the tea, folded clothes and hoovering.