Tinder

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/a-writing-chance/2021/12/seeking-love-and-swiping-right-in-scotland

This writer hasn't been impressed with the qualities of Scottish single men and the only one she did like gave her the 'Rona.

Any P&Bers identified in this article?

I don’t know if Tinder has a mirror app but she could do with looking in one.  I’m not surprised she’s not been on a date in that long - sounds like a vacuous cow.

7 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I don’t know if Tinder has a mirror app but she could do with looking in one.  I’m not surprised she’s not been on a date in that long - sounds like a vacuous cow.

I certainly wouldn't expect to see her in your avatars.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/a-writing-chance/2021/12/seeking-love-and-swiping-right-in-scotland

This writer hasn't been impressed with the qualities of Scottish single men and the only one she did like gave her the 'Rona.

What self indulgent pish. 

• 4 weeks later...
Pity it was only covid she picked up. She deserved a dose of tertiary syphilis.

On 04/01/2022 at 20:15, ICTChris said:

Is it cause she is Scottish?

Screenshot_2022-01-29-19-07-26-686_com.android.chrome.jpg

20 hours ago, oaksoft said:

"Vacuous cow"?

"Deserves tertiary syphilis"?

Fucks sake.

Always good to see a bit of misogyny on the forum of a Saturday evening from men with f**k all better to do with their time. 🙄

Some healthy misandry there

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

"Vacuous cow"?

"Deserves tertiary syphilis"?

Fucks sake.

Always good to see a bit of misogyny on the forum of a Saturday evening from men with f**k all better to do with their time. 🙄

Give yer wee fanny a wipe and cheer yerself up.

• 6 months later...

So after a couple years of wanking furiously, I decided to join the world of online dating. 

Matched with a girl who is from Grenada but lives in the UK, and we got onto the topic of surnames. When I said what my surname was, she sent a load of laughing emojis before telling me that was also her surname. Very naively I said "I am really surprised that is a Grenadian surname" to which she replied "It's from when the Scots invaded Grenada and gave all the slaves surnames" 

I can fully admit I had no idea about this, and didn't know whether to apologise or not. I think my floundering and somewhat flustered reply amused her, as she wants to go for a drink at the end of the week. I will most likely relent from taking her to the Scottish Stores for a Tennants, but looking forward to it nonetheless.  

26 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

So after a couple years of wanking furiously, I decided to join the world of online dating. 

Matched with a girl who is from Grenada but lives in the UK, and we got onto the topic of surnames. When I said what my surname was, she sent a load of laughing emojis before telling me that was also her surname. Very naively I said "I am really surprised that is a Grenadian surname" to which she replied "It's from when the Scots invaded Grenada and gave all the slaves surnames" 

I can fully admit I had no idea about this, and didn't know whether to apologise or not. I think my floundering and somewhat flustered reply amused her, as she wants to go for a drink at the end of the week. I will most likely relent from taking her to the Scottish Stores for a Tennants, but looking forward to it nonetheless.  

It's great service you get

With a burd off the Internet

From Grenada...

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Don't forget, if you need advice on the possible schizophrenic / psychotic tendencies of South American women, @red23 is your go-to guy.

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

No one is expecting a PhD on our colonial history but ffs it’s Tennents. 

4 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I will most likely relent from taking her to the Scottish Stores for a Tennants, but looking forward to it nonetheless.  

Disgraceful behaviour, give yourself a shake.

6 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Sounds like it could be an explosive relationship.