Tinder

14 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

A female friend once told me that she only wanted for three things on a blind date.

1. For them to turn up.

2. To resemble their profile pic.

3. Not be a serial killer.

Due to the poor quality of the dates she endured she later reassessed that to any two out of of the possible three would be acceptable.

Was her funeral well attended?

On 16/12/2022 at 22:17, Thistle_do_nicely said:

literally just noticed that with gold theres a wee tab that gives you a timer which is presumably when the person you've liked will receive it, im sure this wasnt displayed on the free version. Sneaky sneaky. edit: also twigged that the recommended matches should if its accurate receive likes quicker, so i started from there.

apparently users used to get 1x free super like on the free app a day too, now have to pay in order to get 5x a week (so you're now paying to get 2x less per week than you used to get for nothing, typical)

me waiting over the weekend to see if i can get my first reply on a match:

image.png.93f19d27e38b29d9d18161602855a4be.png

Like I mentioned before; don't sit on it for hours at a time, can be very depressing just staring at it and not seeing anything happening fast. Take your time, you'll know when the right match and conversation starts. 

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

I'd maybe not disclose your fiance died fairly recently. As a female who's used dating/hook up sites, I'm afraid I'd find it a bit, ummmm, too soon and assume emotional baggage 🙈

What's it really lik being a woman on these apps? i always assumed thst for yous there would be an army of VL's & chancers bombarding you every minute making it quite hard to separate the wheat from the chaff?

do you need to employ similar managing skills to the ones discussed here?

20 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

What's it really lik being a woman on these apps? i always assumed thst for yous there would be an army of VL's & chancers bombarding you every minute making it quite hard to separate the wheat from the chaff?

I've only briefly used tinder/bumble etc and one date via match.

I used a different site that matched what I was looking for. Lots of "hey babe wanna suck ma cock". a) no and b)you live in Southampton so I doubt it'll reach.

Careful setting of message filters was the key but blokes will set up fake female profiles etc 

Oh and the obvious copy and paste that's sent to every female online at time 🤣

Edited by RH33

25 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I once made a fake female account to see what being a woman on those apps would be like. I had 100 messages in the first minute with most of them being "hi how r u".

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I once made a fake female account to see what being a woman on those apps would be like. I had 100 messages in the first minute with most of them being "hi how r u".

Did you get the penis next to sky remote or lynx can photos 🤣

13 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Yeah, tbf I haven’t had that many dodgy messages, I usually get the hi how r u? ones as well. The only dodgy one I had was some bloke shouting in capital letters at me about asking him questions, so he got blocked. 

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

It's perceived as boring. Try sending random song lyrics to people instead.

Hide contents

DISCLAIMER - I am single and this is probably why.

"Masturbation saved my life - I was nervous as a child"

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah, tbf I haven’t had that many dodgy messages, I usually get the hi how r u? ones as well. The only dodgy one I had was some bloke shouting in capital letters at me about asking him questions, so he got blocked. 

HE HAD A RARE EYE CONDITION YOU UTTER TRUMPET

Edited by BFTD

My same friend that had her top 3 dating likes was also on a fetish site. 

While apparently not strictly a dating site, more a place for like-minded people to chat and explore,  she told me she once got an opening line of...

"Are you into medical stuff? 

If so I just bought a speculum and am looking for a patient".

11 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

My same friend that had her top 3 dating likes was also on a fetish site. 

While apparently not strictly a dating site, more a place for like-minded people to chat and explore,  she told me she once got an opening line of...

"Are you into medical stuff? 

If so I just bought a speculum and am looking for a patient".

I once got

"Would you let me eat a Mathiesons smoked sausage out your pussy?"

Was fact it was a brand specific one that cracked me up even more.