Tinder

Advice sought. 
Went back on Tinder after the last split up and got on okay with it. There's a lassie that's always caught my eye on it and this morning we matched. She's messaged. 
I've been 'off it' a couple weeks though. I'm meeting someone but we both openly admit to still having it installed on our phones but not really paying much attention to it. 
She's a nice lassie. She seems like it could work but I'm now stuck between wanting to message this other girl or saying to the girl I'm with now "right we both have to delete tinder". 
Whattama gunnadooo? 
Pump them both, preferably at the same time.

ETA in all seriousness if you're already thinking of getting rid of the original lass she's probably not right for you, it's probably best for the both of you if you message the tinder lass and break it off with the other one.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Advice sought. 

Went back on Tinder after the last split up and got on okay with it. There's a lassie that's always caught my eye on it and this morning we matched. She's messaged. 

I've been 'off it' a couple weeks though. I'm meeting someone but we both openly admit to still having it installed on our phones but not really paying much attention to it. 

She's a nice lassie. She seems like it could work but I'm now stuck between wanting to message this other girl or saying to the girl I'm with now "right we both have to delete tinder". 

Whattama gunnadooo? 

Have you messaged the lassie who caught your eye? She may have chat drier than the Sahara which will ruin things, I should know.

If she's got a bit of chat ditch the one you've been seeing for her and delete the app.

Just now, 101 said:

Have you messaged the lassie who caught your eye? She may have chat drier than the Sahara which will ruin things, I should know.

If she's got a bit of chat ditch the one you've been seeing for her and delete the app.

image.gif.ed49a7a1c271bd5e7d032dfb3b181c0f.gif

Advice sought. 

Whattama gunnadooo? 

Sometimes peoples pics on the internet dont always relate to reality, if you’ve agreed with this other lassie that you both still have tinder then youre not breaking any rules. If the lassie youre seeing is telling you shes still got tinder then she is absolutely getting chatted up left right and centre so dont feel guilty. It takes a while to get to know someone and know if theyre the right one for you so just see what happens, but save the new ones number as ‘dave’ or something in your phone haha.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

If the lassie youre seeing is telling you shes still got tinder then she is absolutely getting chatted up left right and centre so dont feel guilty. 

That's the difficult point. She's open enough to go "there's a tinder notification ha ha, but just so you know, look, I'm not replying to anyone or even reading messages". I won't say it doesn't bother me - it obviously does - but it's difficult to get annoyed when I'm doing the same thing! 

Advice sought. 

Whattama gunnadooo? 

Lead a double life seeing them both because you haven't got the bottle to have a difficult conversation. Do this until it all comes out, you're thousands in debt, they both finish with you and you lose everything.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's the difficult point. She's open enough to go "there's a tinder notification ha ha, but just so you know, look, I'm not replying to anyone or even reading messages". I won't say it doesn't bother me - it obviously does - but it's difficult to get annoyed when I'm doing the same thing! 

Look im quite happy to become a dating/relationship consultant for you, tbf ive introduced 6 couples to each other over the last 10 years, 4 marriages, 1 long term relationship and 1 interdict (but none of the threats came true apparently). So i like to think ive got a good(ish) track record. 
Thats a complete power play her showing you those notifications for no other reason other than to keep you interested and a bit jealous, how that will develop in a relationship is anyone’s guess. 
What I would say is, personally id stick with the one your dating, she sounds like she’d be interesting, bit mad, bit of a girl? If thats the case batter in, love a bit of the madness, you’ll never be bored! 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Euph?

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Lead a double life seeing them both because you haven't got the bottle to have a difficult conversation. Do this until it all comes out, you're thousands in debt, they both finish with you and you lose everything.

Michael Jordan Agree GIF

On 26/06/2021 at 12:33, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Sometimes peoples pics on the internet dont always relate to reality, if you’ve agreed with this other lassie that you both still have tinder then youre not breaking any rules. If the lassie youre seeing is telling you shes still got tinder then she is absolutely getting chatted up left right and centre so dont feel guilty. It takes a while to get to know someone and know if theyre the right one for you so just see what happens, but save the new ones number as ‘dave’ or something in your phone haha.

to the OP

read this and remember it anytime you feel guilty. 

perhaps one of the half dozen or so ladies on P&B can testify ? being a burd on these apps is absolutely nothing like being a bloke.  think of burds just out to enjoy a night out and  getting swarmed by losers like flys round shite in a crappy nightclub and times it by 100, there are always way more men on these apps, so much so that the algorith lowers the premium service price for females dependent on the M/F ratio in a particular area

they can get inundated with matches and messages, although 80 odd % of them will be unwanted bordering on creepy harrasment, they can almost always afford to be more picky than you

btw, i was never much of a "shagger" at all but when i had my wee spell on tinder a couple years ago i ended up having 3 burds on the go at once (2 from tinder and my ex who i had broken up with but was still in a wierd pally - no quite moved on phase) to be honest i found it slightly stressful as my mind wasn't accustomed to this at all, but the novelty of it was a massive rush  . it didnt last long, after maybe 4 weeks i decided stop with one of the tinders, stopped seeing my ex and the other tinder stopped replying to me, all in quick succession too, it was for the best anyway but it was a quality few weeks, still get a wee smile when i think about it!   

just enjoy yourself, thats what it's for, the people you match with are by definition doing the same so there's no need to feel guilty about it. if something then becomes serious you usualy just delete the app but with only the minimum amount of discussion, there should be no need for either party to discuss "others"

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

to the OP

read this and remember it anytime you feel guilty. 

perhaps one of the half dozen or so ladies on P&B can testify ? being a burd on these apps is absolutely nothing like being a bloke.  think of burds just out to enjoy a night out and  getting swarmed by losers like flys round shite in a crappy nightclub and times it by 100, there are always way more men on these apps, so much so that the algorith lowers the premium service price for females dependent on the M/F ratio in a particular area

they can get inundated with matches and messages, although 80 odd % of them will be unwanted bordering on creepy harrasment, they can almost always afford to be more picky than you

btw, i was never much of a "shagger" at all but when i had my wee spell on tinder a couple years ago i ended up having 3 burds on the go at once (2 from tinder and my ex who i had broken up with but was still in a wierd pally - no quite moved on phase) to be honest i found it slightly stressful as my mind wasn't accustomed to this at all, but the novelty of it was a massive rush  . it didnt last long, after maybe 4 weeks i decided stop with one of the tinders, stopped seeing my ex and the other tinder stopped replying to me, all in quick succession too, it was for the best anyway but it was a quality few weeks, still get a wee smile when i think about it!   

just enjoy yourself, thats what it's for, the people you match with are by definition doing the same so there's no need to feel guilty about it. if something then becomes serious you usualy just delete the app but with only the minimum amount of discussion, there should be no need for either party to discuss "others"

I agree, i am very wise. This is why i have offered to take him under my wing. 

Push the issue with the new Tinder for a coffee/drink.

If she won’t, drop her.

If her patter’s pish, drop her. 

If she’s not your type (too skinny/fatty/ginger/wild/prudish), drop her. 

If she passes all of the above, you’ve then got a decision to make my friend. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I reckon the one I'm with would watch me shag the latter tbf. 

Just now, RH33 said:

We'll keep her and get on the swinging scene!

Depends.

If she’s the “Watch then join in type” then definitely.

If she’s the “Watch, then make you a wee cuppa after and talk about Emmerdale with the other girl” then just fucking run.