The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

40 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Is he that Rangers fan who pretends to support Hearts, who was convinced Sir Derek was going to the ****?

Hes definitely a Hearts fan, but (without  having clicked on it) I think this is his relatively new venture - perhaps including that Grado wrestler guy and they seem to be deliberately trying to be provocative, presumably to drive traffic...........?

If I was a Hibs fan I would be much more concerned with the Hibs first team losing to Arbroath than trolling a Aberdeen page to laugh at an Aberdeen youth team consisting mainly of players who will never ever get anywhere near the Aberdeen first team being horsed by a full strength Elgin City.

But just like Ewan Cameron (who?) they are all obsessed with their hatred of Aberdeen....

2 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

If I was a Hibs fan I would be much more concerned with the Hibs first team losing to Arbroath than trolling a Aberdeen page to laugh at an Aberdeen youth team consisting mainly of players who will never ever get anywhere near the Aberdeen first team being horsed by a full strength Elgin City.

But just like Ewan Cameron (who?) they are all obsessed with their hatred of Aberdeen....

Aye, but it was against Elgin's reserves and youths. Yi can't fool me, min.

9 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Special screening of The Hateful Eight at the Cineworld in Union Square tonight I hear. Dons season books get discount. 😋

Image result for the hateful eight

Season books? Move with the times fella.

Aberdeen remain keen on a deal for Queen’s Park midfielder Alan Gow, but have until Wednesday to secure his signature in time for their Europa League qualifier.

By Phil Smith

Manager Derek McInnes is desperate to bolster his options in midfield before taking on Finnish side RoPS on Thursday.

The deadline for registering players was Friday night, but they can add one ‘wildcard’ option before Wednesday.

Gow’s excellent pedigree has made him Aberdeen’s main target.

“This European game has accelerated everything here and we know the level of our opponent is going to require the best from us,” McInnes said.

“We are light in midfield and in an ideal world if Craig Bryson can come in that will help us but we would like another one in, although there are no guarantees.”

Gow and Queens Park have a big decision to make on his future, despite the midfielder taking up the option of a further year earlier this summer.

He is currently in Mount Florida and has been taking part in full pre-season training.

He did make 4 appearances last season but spent long spells out of the team and missed out on the matchday squad for the Irn Bru Cup quarter-final.

Speaking after that game, he said: “I have a big decision to make. It’s disappointing I haven’t played as much as I’d have liked.

“I’m fit and feel good and I felt I could bring something to the team. I haven’t given up hope of making it here. I believe I can play a part in helping Queen’s Park be successful."

47 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Aberdeen remain keen on a deal for Queen’s Park midfielder Alan Gow, but have until Wednesday to secure his signature in time for their Europa League qualifier.

By Phil Smith

Manager Derek McInnes is desperate to bolster his options in midfield before taking on Finnish side RoPS on Thursday.

The deadline for registering players was Friday night, but they can add one ‘wildcard’ option before Wednesday.

“This European game has accelerated everything here and we know the level of our opponent is going to require the best from us,” McInnes said.

“We are light in midfield and in an ideal world if Craig Bryson can come in that will help us but we would like another one in, although there are no guarantees.”

Gow and Queens Park have a big decision to make on his future, despite the midfielder taking up the option of a further year earlier this summer.

He is currently in Mount Florida and has been taking part in full pre-season training.

He did make 4 appearances last season but spent long spells out of the team and missed out on the matchday squad for the Irn Bru Cup quarter-final.

Speaking after that game, he said: “I have a big decision to make. It’s disappointing I haven’t played as much as I’d have liked.

“I’m fit and feel good and I felt I could bring something to the team. I haven’t given up hope of making it here. I believe I can play a part in helping Queen’s Park be successful."

coop.png.b72552ae0e55d80cc271903ddbaddabf.png

51 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

By Phil Smith

Really has been a long close season eh