The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:
Jacko never got over the fact that despite being pretty good and an Aberdonian, no one ever really liked him.

The zombies will turn on him when they find out he is a proper YES man.

haha is that true? fair did for Ricky Foster if hes to be belived (not the fact hes utter gash)

haha is that true? fair did for Ricky Foster if hes to be belived (not the fact hes utter gash)
According to some Dons fans in the Tartan Army forum when Scotland were playing, he is a massive indy supporter. He was belting out our anthem.

He's probably best keeping it to himself.

[emoji23] aye poor Ricky Foster, unfortunately for him it will have been for multiple things, including his ability.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, as much as I agree Ryan Jack is a snivvelling little shite, he's done the Aberdeen fans, in this thread at least. Biting all over the shop.

Don't think anyone mentioned Jack? He's had years of hassle, finally won something and is an integral part of their team. 

52 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Looing back, I've still no idea what you're going on about. Someone joked that it was decent trolling by Jack. The original post was about Wright with pretty much all comments aimed at him afterwards.

Ah, so all the biting was just celebrating Scott Wright celebrating his team winning the title and not the snake emoji?

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ah, so all the biting was just celebrating Scott Wright celebrating his team winning the title and not the snake emoji?

*sigh*

Scott Wright barely said a word when he was at Aberdeen. Now he's at Rangers it's constantly blue hearts, teddy bear emojis and generally doing anything he can to get onboard with the Rangers fans.

Ryan Jack has had full Pittodries booing his every touch and been given a lot of grief since joining Rangers. I genuinely couldn't care less if he gives a bit back when he scores or Rangers win a trophy.

16 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

*sigh*

Scott Wright barely said a word when he was at Aberdeen. Now he's at Rangers it's constantly blue hearts, teddy bear emojis and generally doing anything he can to get onboard with the Rangers fans.

Ryan Jack has had full Pittodries booing his every touch and been given a lot of grief since joining Rangers. I genuinely couldn't care less if he gives a bit back when he scores or Rangers win a trophy.

Aye. Jack is a p***k but I don't think anyone is surprised he'd have a wee pop.

With Wright I think he just needs to be careful, his focus should 100% trying to carve out a career for himself there, not trolling fans of his old club over a title he's not been part of.