The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 03/01/2018 at 00:38, RussellAnderson said:

An expansion of the Energy Cities Cup? We could become the first Scottish club team to win an intercontinental trophy!

If we could learn to beat bang average central asian teams first, I'd be happy personally.

Tansey apparently off to Ross County on loan.

Mehh. He has offered nothing in his time here unfortunately. Would prefer to see one of the promising youngsters take his slot on the bench - preferably one that doesn’t concede ridiculous pens at snake mountain.

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

At least we got him for free, we came close to spending a considerable sum of money on him not so long ago.  

That was when he was last playing well.

Edited by RiG

Ball/Tansey has been a bit of a disaster for us with neither player looking good enough for us. Tansey going out on loan might help him get back to the form that made us interested so maybe still hope for him. I'm amazed Ball isn't back at Rotherham already.

O'Connor isn't the answer either not really good enough in our midfield to be honest so hopefully we take in a very good defensive midfielder. 

Tansey > Jack was probably my favourite hot take of 2017. 

He had some promising enough games early on, but then promptly reverted to his Inverness form from last season. His performances against Motherwell at Pittodrie and Rangers at Ibrox were impressively bad. Having said that, he is still our player, so I do hope he does well out on loan. 

Yeah I didn't necessarily think Tansey would be as good as Jack but I thought he would be fairly close to his standard while offering something a bit different to what we had. Has been a massive let down so far.

Hope there's at least a couple of players planned to come in at centre mid.

Edited by Rodhull
Autospell is an arse

39 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Apparently signed Chidi Nwakali on loan from Man City for the rest of the season.

Defensive Mid which is good. Loves a screamer of a goal too. Played a lot of games in Norway but his team got relegated. Hopefully a baller.