The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Is there anyone currently playing in the SPFL who has spent as long at a single club as Considine?  He made his league debut in May 2004 and this would be his 17th season in the first team.

I doubt it. Only one close in the top flight is Steven Anderson, but that's only if your including him as hes still contracted to us, hes been out on loan for the past 11 months.

He was August 2004 when he made his official debut.

5 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Had to check the fixture list there. Read that and assumed we must be playing them this week.

I think the issue is that Rangers aren't playing, so the media have to make shite up to sell papers.

See also John Kennedy apparently being a front runner for the Hibs job.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think the issue is that Rangers aren't playing, so the media have to make shite up to sell papers.

See also John Kennedy apparently being a front runner for the Hibs job.

If only they could just stick to finding ex OF players from 30 years ago to say "I fink the title race wull go doon to the wire and it'll come doon to the old firm games"

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

If only they could just stick to finding ex OF players from 30 years ago to say "I fink the title race wull go doon to the wire and it'll come doon to the old firm games"

It catches - even James Richardson, who I normally like, did the token bit on Scottish football on his podcast and mentioned "the Scottish League Cup final being between..........well, need I even bother telling you, etc..." in patronising voice.

Even if you were somehow were brainwashed into regarding deadco/newco as one entity, this will be the first national final since 2011 between the bigot brothers. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Given that Kamara couldnae lick the shite off Ferguson's jockstrap, the blue bigots must be living in some kind of alternative reality if they think they can sell Kamara for millions then try and throw a few pennies at Aberdeen to prise a youngster under contract until 2024 to Ibrox.

Start at 10 million, and we might even pick up the phone and start negotiations, you corrupt fuckers. 

16 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Given that Kamara couldnae lick the shite off Ferguson's jockstrap, the blue bigots must be living in some kind of alternative reality if they think they can sell Kamara for millions then try and throw a few pennies at Aberdeen to prise a youngster under contract until 2024 to Ibrox.

Start at 10 million, and we might even pick up the phone and start negotiations, you corrupt fuckers. 

Well said Bob.

These corrupt deluded fuckwits think they are going to be offered £8m by Leeds for Kamara:lol: