I've met some of my best ever mates, while eccied out my tits. Granted, they were only my best mate for about an hour or so but it's definitely not anti-social, quite the opposite in fact.

E's are fine, it's folk who decide it's time for coke or speed after 8 pints of Stella who get annoying, and more so because they think they're being perfectly gentlemanly.

I went and spoke to a guy on Saturday out his tits on MDMA at about 3pm. After a brief conversation where he to.d me one boy was freaking him out staring at him and that he'd been in since just after 2, I offered to buy him a dink. He said he was fine and thanked me for the offer as he hadn't finished the vodka he got when he come in. I asked where the vodka was, it dawned on him he'd just walked in and sat down then sat nutted for an hour ( :lol: ) so he put his jacket on and headed somewhere else. What a good cùnt.

Stoners are bigger arseholes than drinkers IMO.

Yup

The only stoners I know are waste of space bums. Worked with one who turned up an hour late for work, clearly stoned, and said he was sorry he couldn't make it on time but he had to get a sandwich, as if that was a perfectly normal excuse for not turning up to work.

Yup

Stoners tend to be absolute arseholes who like to make everyone aware of the fact that they smoke weed.

And yup.

I think you'll find a lot more people are stoners than you'd realise.

The ones mentioned like the guy with the sandwich are obviously just tubes regardless of weed.

Stoners are obviously sounder than drunks, I can't believe anyone would argue otherwise. But obviously I've offended some #top bois who love a pint so carry on, sorry to derail your thread.

Just try not to smash my window or be sick on my car next time you're out please.

Actually Sunday night about midnight, standing outside having a joint, peaceful, quiet, minding my own business. Not harming a soul in the world. Walking up the middle of the road a drunk guy singing Celtic rebel songs at the top of his voice.

One of us was breaking the law, guess which one. In 100 years people will look back and laugh at how absurd our laws were.

Edited by Peppino Impastato

Weed and alcohol are the same in the respect that when you excessively use them then your personality and behaviour will change for the worse. When you start to arrive late to work or feel like you need to be under the influence to function then that should send alarm bells ringing. Moderation is the key but for some people it's never enough and they have to over-indulge.

Weed and alcohol are the same in the respect that when you excessively use them then your personality and behaviour will change for the worse. When you start to arrive late to work or feel like you need to be under the influence to function then that should send alarm bells ringing. Moderation is the key but for some people it's never enough and they have to over-indulge.

Spot on.

Actually Sunday night about midnight, standing outside having a joint, peaceful, quiet, minding my own business. Not harming a soul in the world. Walking up the middle of the road a drunk guy singing Celtic rebel songs at the top of his voice.

One of us was breaking the law, guess which one. In 100 years people will look back and laugh at how absurd our laws were.

Trick question - both of you were breaking the law, at least until they repeal that pesky Offensive Behaviour (Football) Act.

I agree though, nobody anywhere ever got into a ganj-fueled scrap outside a kebab shop or went home and leathered their wife because they'd got stoned.

Trick question - both of you were breaking the law, at least until they repeal that pesky Offensive Behaviour (Football) Act.

I agree though, nobody anywhere ever got into a ganj-fueled scrap outside a kebab shop or went home and leathered their wife because they'd got stoned.

Exactly, they don't have to kick football games off early incase fans have had too many joints beforehand and cause a riot.

Stoners are obviously sounder than drunks

nobody anywhere ever got into a ganj-fueled scrap outside a kebab shop or went home and leathered their wife because they'd got stoned.

Absolutely solid facts there, boys. Can we get a bit of referencing to go along with them?

Absolutely solid facts there, boys. Can we get a bit of referencing to go along with them?

Personal experience would confirm that when stoned I'd much rather get in about a big pizza than go out and kick the dick in of the first person I met.

In terms of domestic violence, Yale seem to have done a study:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/25/marijuana-study_n_5711217.html

Personal experience would confirm that when stoned I'd much rather get in about a big pizza than go out and kick the dick in of the first person I met.

In terms of domestic violence, Yale seem to have done a study:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/25/marijuana-study_n_5711217.html

That article does nothing to back up your claim that marijuana has never, and will never, lead to domestic violence. It just claims that the use of the drug reduces the chances.

Edited because I'm a fucking dink.

Edited by smpar

That article does nothing to back up your claim that domestic violence has never, and will never, lead to domestic violence. It just claims that the use of the drug reduces the chances.

Weed does reduce hand-eye coordination.

That article does nothing to back up your claim that domestic violence has never, and will never, lead to domestic violence. It just claims that the use of the drug reduces the chances. 

Domestic violence does tend to lead to domestic violence - you've got me there.

The ones mentioned like the guy with the sandwich are obviously just tubes regardless of weed.

Stoners are obviously sounder than drunks, I can't believe anyone would argue otherwise. But obviously I've offended some #top bois who love a pint so carry on, sorry to derail your thread.

Just try not to smash my window or be sick on my car next time you're out please.

I would point out the hilarity in you declaring everyone who drinks alcohol a "drunk" who is liable to commit incoherent violence against you and your property at a mere sniff of booze while bemoaning the apparent blanket demonization of "stoners" and the act/sensation of smoking/eating/whatever weed itself, but your performance in defence of the latter has made it quite clear that you're too thick to comprehend the difference anyway.

My stoner mates are obsessed with conspiracy theories and seem to live in some sort of parallel universe.

Not for me thanks.

I'd welcome dope if it put me in a parallel universe, it just makes this one a bit duller though. Back in the day when you got decent imported stuff, different story, you lot don't know you're born etc.....