I would point out the hilarity in you declaring everyone who drinks alcohol a "drunk" who is liable to commit incoherent violence against you and your property at a mere sniff of booze while bemoaning the apparent blanket demonization of "stoners" and the act/sensation of smoking/eating/whatever weed itself, but your performance in defence of the latter has made it quite clear that you're too thick to comprehend the difference anyway.

You'll be able to point out me declaring everyone who drinks alcohol is a drunk then

In a way I blame the pubs.

They must see customers struggling to get near the bar and lifting drinks over patrons sat at the bar.

Here's a crazy idea.

When the pub starts to get busy or as policy at weekends, take the seats away.

Wetherspoons don't have seats at the bar. They're quite successful at the pub game

True, but you still get the exact change cuntos standing at the bar from ten till ten. Pushing a wee pile a coins across for a half pint of the pickled necktie while you struggle to remember what number you are, and why you haven't went somewhere decent. Edited by Archie

Weed does absolutely nothing for me.  I inhale it as you would normally do with the tobacco in a cigarette.  I must be doing it wrong.

Back on topic, ugly barmaids is a pain when you're in the pub. 

Does everyone who smokes weed get classed as a stoner? For me a stoner is someone who gets into the trend of being a stoner is dresses in a particular way and engages in certain types of conversations and hangs about in circles of fellow like minded stoners.

Plenty people smoke weed almost daily and don't act like what I would class as a stoner. A good chunk of my friends liked smoking it but it was never for me, think it's something I could get into in later life though.

Wetherspoons are soulless shiteholes.

They're great around the beer festival time, usually have plenty of pumps to try different Ales/IPAs/Porters and at a decent price.

Shiteholesness varies from place to place. In Glasgow, the Counting house is OK, verging on shitehole, the Crystal Palace is a shitehole, the Sir John Moore on Argyll st is OK, the one up the top of Suchiehall St is a shitehole, the Edward Rylie on Bothwell st is Good.

Wetherspoons are soulless shiteholes.

Wetherspoons pubs are shite. I say this as someone who worked for them for several years. Unless you are a geriatric who thinks two microwave meals for 7 quid or whatever they charge nowadays is good value for money, or you like ale enough to put up with the people who frequent the places, there is no excuse for drinking there.

Absolute blasphemy, the next thing will be people saying the standing order is a shit hole. Surely the foot of the walk is exempt from this wetherspoons bashing?

There are a few exemptions, undoubtedly, but my time working for them led to me covering shifts in several of their establishments and every one of them was a fucking hole frequented by the worst caricatures of the local area.

Wetherspoons pubs are shite. I say this as someone who worked for them for several years. Unless you are a geriatric who thinks two microwave meals for 7 quid or whatever they charge nowadays is good value for money, or you like ale enough to put up with the people who frequent the places, there is no excuse for drinking there.

It's been a few years since I was in the 'spoons in Kirkcaldy (might not even be a 'spoons anymore) but last time I was in they didn't have TVs. IMO this is a good thing, as it means I have to actually talk to people. For some reason I am drawn to the TV like a moth to a flame, even if it's just some shite like SSN or some other news channel which constantly regurgitates old news.

Obviously there is still the modern menace of smart phones, but getting rid of TVs from some pubs is a good thing.

There are a few exemptions, undoubtedly, but my time working for them led to me covering shifts in several of their establishments and every one of them was a fucking hole frequented by the worst caricatures of the local area.

You are making me a sitting duck here with that final comment and my penchant for a Wetherspoons!