I ended up on the Whiskey Finish (7.4%) which completely fucked me right up.

Good times.

My pal was on that as well and ended up in a taxi shortly afterwords. Very nice place it has to be said, keen to give the food a go as well.

Back on the etiquette I'm away to start my shift, the other day some guy wouldn't get out the way of paramedics trying to get a woman to hospital. Fully prepared to expect more low life cuntery tonight.

The pub is fairly quiet. There are two of you standing at an area being zonally marked by one member of staff. The other person is clearly aware that you were there first. The member of staff offers to serve the other person first. The other person fails to say 'he was here first'. 

Is it in keeping with pub etiquette to glass the other person?

The pub is fairly quiet. There are two of you standing at an area being zonally marked by one member of staff. The other person is clearly aware that you were there first. The member of staff offers to serve the other person first. The other person fails to say 'he was here first'. 

Is it in keeping with pub etiquette to glass the other person?

No, if there's only two of you there who gives a fk. If it was some cnut ordering cocktails then yes.

No, if there's only two of you there who gives a fk. If it was some cnut ordering cocktails then yes.

It's the principle of the thing rather than the length of the wait. Everyone should know the score at bars and barbers. 

It's the principle of the thing rather than the length of the wait. Everyone should know the score at bars and barbers. 

Agreed, but a dismissive glance laden with contempt is quite sufficient. Save the glassing for someone ordering cocktails.

Yeah to be honest, in reality there'll be little more than a glare, possibly an exhalation and a shake of the head as if to say "I'm not mad, I'm just very disappointed". 

That's the one.

Nothing worse than the guy you don't know, who asks you to 'watch ma pint' while he goes for a pish. Or is that just a Glasgow thing?

Know a guy who had a glass eye who would take it out and put it in his pint to "watch" it while he went to the toilet

Nothing worse than the guy you don't know, who asks you to 'watch ma pint' while he goes for a pish. Or is that just a Glasgow thing?

I've never done it but that to me sounds sensible. Nothing worse than going to the toilet, coming back and finding an over eager staff member has taken your half full drink away.

Know a guy who had a glass eye who would take it out and put it in his pint to "watch" it while he went to the toilet

Forgot all about him. How is Deano anyway?

An idea for a new thread? Barber Etiquette?

Keep your mouth shut about holiday or weekend plans unless you're female. If so, rest my head between your breasts to get the tricky bits while rubbing your crotch against my elbow. It's not rocket science ffs.

Why do people place beermats over their pints when they go for a pish?

So the bar-person doesn't lift it when they leave. I don't think it's necessary, but there you go.