People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

I absolutely cannot stand Griff Rhys Jones and I'm not really sure why.

Welsh. Only decent thing Thatcher ever did was try to eradicate them. We don't need coal anymore and rugby isn't a proper sport. What's the point of them?

I was talking about her today. She's an irritating wee c**t.

I know where you're coming from with that one. Far too confident and sure of herself for her age. I find it a little unsettling. I bet her report card said "too much to say for herself. When she's not being shot in the head".

:lol: a bit harsh guys! It's probably the "platform" she's been given as opposed to the girl herself!

I was talking about her today. She's an irritating wee c**t.

I know where you're coming from with that one. Far too confident and sure of herself for her age. I find it a little unsettling. I bet her report card said "too much to say for herself. When she's not being shot in the head".

:lol: a bit harsh guys! It's probably the "platform" she's been given as opposed to the girl herself!

Aye. I liked him well enough a few decades ago, but there's something unquantifiable about him these days.

Really wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sell his house after he died and found it absolutely riddled with corpses.

Aye. I liked him well enough a few decades ago, but there's something unquantifiable about him these days.

Really wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sell his house after he died and found it absolutely riddled with corpses.

From the moment I watched him in a documentary I knew instantly that he has a lot to hide.

He does reputedly (and by his own confession) have a vile temper, so you never know...

Me too.

Leigh Francis is also a dick

Agreed.

A few more for the list - Alexander Armstrong, Dara O'Briain, Alan Davies, Rory Bremner and Marcus Brigstocke just irritate me.

There's reason to hate these people but anyway

Davina McColl

David Walliams

Piers Morgan

Joan rivers

Kolo Toure

David Seaman

Bono

Chris Martin

Martin keown

Mark Lawrenson

Louis spence