People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

John Travolta

Yes. Always thought there was something wrong with that guy, even before the whole Scientology mess. Can't enjoy any film he's in - he even spoilt Pulp Fiction to a degree, Just something intangibly weird about him.

Yes. Always thought there was something wrong with that guy, even before the whole Scientology mess. Can't enjoy any film he's in - he even spoilt Pulp Fiction to a degree, Just something intangibly weird about him.

Throw this c**t in the same acid bath.

tomcruiseoprahgif2.gif

He's done a lot of good films though, in fairness to him.

Plus, he appears to be trying to commit suicide, judging by the desperate laughter and ludicrous stunts that he insists on performing himself. You get the impression that he'd chuck himself into a thresher if someone said it'd make for a good shot.

He's done a lot of good films though, in fairness to him.

Plus, he appears to be trying to commit suicide, judging by the desperate laughter and ludicrous stunts that he insists on performing himself. You get the impression that he'd chuck himself into a thresher if someone said it'd make for a good shot.

Yes I'll admit he has but I just find that infuriating tbh!

Theres alot of shite in his back catalogue though. I watched edge of tomorrow a few weeks ago and that is 2 hours of my life I will never get back :(