People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

• 6 months later...

Lady "Look at me! Look at me! Aren't I shocking?" Gaga.

Gwen Stafani. She's one of the judges on the American version of "The Voice", which Mrs Shotgun watches and therefore, which I watch. Utterly vapid sow, (Gwen Stafani, not Mrs Shotgun) whose best effort is "Vote for my contestant because it's about time a female judge won." Bleh.

Chris Rock. Hosting the Oscars again this year so expect another round of racist jokes which white people will have to pretend are funny for fear of being branded racists.

Any member of the Royal Family. And the sycophants who adore them.

The woman who lives across from me who doesn't understand that her dog doesn't speak English and therefore has to be trained to follow commands. "Get your ass over here NOW!" doesn't work.

Lady "Look at me! Look at me! Aren't I shocking?" Gaga.

Gwen Stafani. She's one of the judges on the American version of "The Voice", which Mrs Shotgun watches and therefore, which I watch. Utterly vapid sow, (Gwen Stafani, not Mrs Shotgun) whose best effort is "Vote for my contestant because it's about time a female judge won." Bleh.

Chris Rock. Hosting the Oscars again this year so expect another round of racist jokes which white people will have to pretend are funny for fear of being branded racists.

Any member of the Royal Family. And the sycophants who adore them.

The woman who lives across from me who doesn't understand that her dog doesn't speak English and therefore has to be trained to follow commands. "Get your ass over here NOW!" doesn't work.

No reason eh?

Saw some black South African comedian on Live at the Apollo last night and said to the other half "cue the racism jokes", which she found harsh. Guy talked joked about Apartheid from the second he opened his mouth. Rather gets on my nerves.