Sportsound Watch

On 18/03/2023 at 21:12, Thenorthernlight said:

She’s horrendous.

When Aberdeen had a clearly perfectly good goal disallowed at Darvel, when Clarkson was two yards ONside, she said after the game as a pundit “thank goodness we didn’t have VAR here to ruin the night”

She can GTF. 

Nah, she can have that one.

You're sore because it was your team affected, but that result was the funniest since Hearts lost at Brora.

On 18/03/2023 at 21:12, Thenorthernlight said:

She’s horrendous.

When Aberdeen had a clearly perfectly good goal disallowed at Darvel, when Clarkson was two yards ONside, she said after the game as a pundit “thank goodness we didn’t have VAR here to ruin the night”

She can GTF. 

It was one of the funniest things to happen in Scottish football so she was right really tbh.

Just now, Have some faith in Magic said:

Good to have Richard Gordon back on a Saturday. 

Surely cost cutting necessary after Cove's relegation? Bring him home

33 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Steve Clarke must have pished on Miller's chips after shagging his wife then stealing his dug. Miserable old c**t doesn't hide his dislike. 

Thank f**k he didn't get that the wrong way round.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sportsound now on until 7PM on a Saturday with "fan involvement" according to MacIntyre. I shudder to think.

And now….over to Jim Traynor with your call. 

25 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

those were the days !

That was the perfect slot for a phone-in. Callers phoning up full of drink and/or raw seethe straight from the game. Traynor used to cop some well deserved abuse that went uncensored too, which only added to it. 

1 minute ago, Hammer Jag said:

That was the perfect slot for a phone-in. Callers phoning up full of drink and/or raw seethe straight from the game. Traynor used to cop some well deserved abuse that went uncensored too, which only added to it. 

To be fair to Traynor, who is an absolute c**t, one of the best things I’ve heard on radio, not just his show, was on this. A wee guy who went on about Rrrrrrraaaangers being the best team in the world, and rrrrrrraangers being amazing, and how they were Rrrrrrrangers etc. traynor, obviously before he was employed with them, replies, you might well be Rrrrrrangers, but right now your are Rrraaank rrrrrrrotten. 

Made me laugh anyway. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

To be fair to Traynor, who is an absolute c**t, one of the best things I’ve heard on radio, not just his show, was on this. A wee guy who went on about Rrrrrrraaaangers being the best team in the world, and rrrrrrraangers being amazing, and how they were Rrrrrrrangers etc. traynor, obviously before he was employed with them, replies, you might well be Rrrrrrangers, but right now your are Rrraaank rrrrrrrotten. 

Made me laugh anyway. 

Was this Kenny Mac's audition?